Fall Festival - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Fall Festival
Friday, October 14, 2005 10:26 AM
Hey all. I'm going to be a judge for the car show here at Barksdale AFB. There is going to be some great food, great cars and 2 live bands that are suppose to be reallly good. We have lots of classics and muscle cars comming but lacking in the Sport Compact section. If you win you get a nice ass dashboard trophey. Everyone who enters gets a free T-Shirt.

If you are not military it is ok. You can still get on the base for the event. Its held here in Shreveport, LA (about 2.5 hours from Dallas TX) Here is a link with more info. If you sign up please e-mail me at Gludan@ameritech.net so I can be sure to stop by and say hello to a fellow JBO member.

Please I need all the entries we can get. This is a lot of fun and really benifits us here on base for stuff we do (like helping hurricane victims.)

Re: Fall Festival
Friday, October 14, 2005 10:48 AM
Hmmm sounds interesting need more info though when, time, etc.
Friday, October 14, 2005 11:07 AM
link didnt show up. need more info esp dates

Friday, October 14, 2005 9:19 PM
Oct 22 (Saturday) 9am - 4pm I'll give the link again when I get to work on monday. Sorry thought the link was there.

Friday, October 14, 2005 10:44 PM
thats when they are going to houston
Saturday, October 15, 2005 2:07 PM
Sorry here is the link. http://www.barksdaleservices.com/fallfest.htm

I forgot to mention. There will be a section you can show your car for free. It will not be judged but others can view it. Also there will be a class for cars that are unfinished work. Only rules for regular classes are it most get there on its own. AKA you have to drive it where it needs to be.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sunday, October 16, 2005 7:38 AM
to bad we have a mod/meet going on that weekend in houston area.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search