Nov 6,last show Bass Pro in DFW area,TX J'S host - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Nov 6,last show Bass Pro in DFW area,TX J'S ho
Friday, October 21, 2005 7:23 PM
Oh, and i just remembered that that is the weekend of my anniversery, so i wont be able to make that one.

Mike

1992 GMC Sonoma GT #492. Oh, Its just a stock V6!

1999 Cavalier Coupe, daily driver, 2200/M5. Mods and pics are in my registry.
+
That pretty much says it all.

Support the site that supports your habit, Go Premium.

Saturday, October 22, 2005 2:34 AM
hmm, i got voted out huh? if thats the case then @!#$ ya'll. lol, if not i will be out there.

Saturday, October 22, 2005 7:17 AM

Saturday, October 22, 2005 1:21 PM
You know what REALLY sucks? it wasn't even me who hit the nitrous. i told my friend to turn on the bottle for me (not that hard) twist, twist, twist....anyways he decides to "test it out" to see if it's "working" and immediately i feel it on the pedal so i'm like, what the??? i mean wtf?!? if the red light on the switch is on then it's working. DAMNIT i'm so mad right now!!! and then HE decides that i'm not going to race the guy and turns off the button before the bottle...locks all the nos in the line and i press on the gas and hear a boom...uugghh not even knowing the bottle had been shut!!! GGGRRRRRRRR!!! i'm never ever letting anyone mess with my Nitrous again EVER!!!!!! anywho...i did find out what the problem was. took apart the valve cover and WALA there it was! one rocker arm was out of place and the other....well the other not so lucky, it was gone..i think it slipped out of place cause of all the pressure and thats what busted the manifold. so a new manifold and rocker arm or w/e the heck it's called...and it should be fine right? no. i wasn't there when he put the cams back in..which i regret now also. so he didn't fix the timing or anything else so now we have to redo the timing...uggghh what a pain in my bum. well anyways, i'm off to work on it now. wish me luck everyone!!! if not it's off to find a new engine!

can't figure out how to my cars' pic on here...someone help? plz....
Saturday, October 22, 2005 6:52 PM
so is that a yes or a no...lol, you could of had the decency to tell me if it is so. i need to scrape the stickers off my car if that is the case.

Saturday, October 22, 2005 9:48 PM
Sounds like u may have a bigger problem cuz u dont have rockers bro.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Saturday, October 22, 2005 9:49 PM
BTW, talk to Adler about nitrous, hes in the area and he's messed with it a lot, he'll prob tell u to go turbo but try and get some kinda n20 info outta him.

Saturday, October 22, 2005 10:52 PM
GOD DAMN DEREK YOU KNOW IM FAWKING WITH YA DUMMY YOU STILL A MEMBER OF DA CLUB. We couldnt get rid of ya you bring laughter to those of us who need to laugh. i hope to see you at the bass pro show on the 6th.

If you though i was serious i know you knew i was only joking at least i hope thats what you thought. Hope to see ya soon
Saturday, October 22, 2005 11:40 PM
i wasnt sure, lol. i have been away for a while so it kinda crossed my mind that i may be out or something, but the money flow is starting to come back in so i should be able to do mods and stuff to "catch up". i will see ya'll out there.

Monday, October 24, 2005 8:32 AM
LoL yea Ramon pulled that @!#$ with me too Derek, no worries.

Monday, October 24, 2005 10:17 AM
hope to see you all at the bass pro shop show if not your FIRED j/p but really show up please

Monday, October 24, 2005 1:43 PM
hmm i might go. just need to find a place to stay. That way I can bring paul some parts.

Monday, October 24, 2005 1:46 PM
theres some hotels in irving that some people stayed in durning the pre-meets you could stay there and then follow will out there.
Monday, October 24, 2005 1:47 PM
hey what are the prizes. Trophies i hope

Monday, October 24, 2005 2:30 PM
No thats this sat that they are giving trophys away that week they give plaques away
Monday, October 24, 2005 2:31 PM
you might be able to stay here at the house. what day would you get here?

Monday, October 24, 2005 2:39 PM
or if not i think i have a hookup on the hotel cause i used to date this one chic and she said whenever i need a room sweep or whatever it will be only 25 dollars but ill have to check in on that since i havent talked to her in a while just let me know

Monday, October 24, 2005 3:05 PM
well I was thinking about coming up Saturday then going back sunday after the show.

Monday, October 24, 2005 3:24 PM
this sat or when?
Monday, October 24, 2005 5:14 PM
for the show

Re: Nov 6,last show Bass Pro in DFW area,TX J'S host
Monday, October 24, 2005 5:26 PM
Yellow Rimed One wrote:ok i guess i wasted space with this post. no out-of-towners can roll here? o-well so much for the extra support.

My 1st nephew is due to be born that week. ( I already have him a Hooters bib) THat means I'll be pulling double duty at work sence my brother in law will be tied up. I may end up having to work over the weekend and I cant stray to far away.

I am all that is man

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:36 PM
lets see how the money situation goes. What would being going on saturday november 5th?

Monday, October 24, 2005 7:58 PM
we always meet up at starbucks that night theres a bunch of cool cars and alot of people racing

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 6:54 AM
hmm racing? should have the fuel done by then.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 9:22 AM
YEA THERES SOME PRETTY QUICK CARS OUT THERE

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search