local tracks??? - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
local tracks???
Friday, October 14, 2005 7:15 PM
are there ANY dragways near austin area??? any at all??? anyone know?? ....pleazzzzzz

"Freedom 'ought to have its limits"-George W. Bush may 31 1999 (who voted for this idiot?)

Re: local tracks???
Saturday, October 15, 2005 9:58 PM
I dont know how many are down there but there is one in Temple as far as I know cause a friend of mine is in Killeen and used to race there..
Sunday, October 16, 2005 1:59 PM
thanks alot man! i didnt even know the track was there and its not that far..any idea when open race nights are or how much it costs?

"Freedom 'ought to have its limits"-George W. Bush may 31 1999 (who voted for this idiot?)

Sunday, October 16, 2005 6:49 PM
I'm not sure but I can find out within a couple days
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 11:59 AM
to get in I think it is 10 and I think that covers runnning too. It is in Academy which is right out of temple. Its called Academy Dragway.

Give a man a fish he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish he will eat for a life time.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:02 PM
by the way there is normally test and tune on fridays and sometimes they have import shootouts and mustang shootouts etc.

Give a man a fish he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish he will eat for a life time.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 9:45 PM
thats awsome..their website was somewhat...lacking.
any chance youll be around there?

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 11:13 AM
I haven't been around there in a while but I might be going out there but I have a 6 month old to worry about so.... I might be coming out one weekend not within the next two weeks though going to GA.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search