Anything goin on in Texas............. - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anything goin on in Texas.............
Sunday, October 16, 2005 6:47 PM
I'm out in Texas for the week and i was wondering in there is anything car related happening in the Dallas or Austin areas while i'm here.

I'm currently in Keller right now (just outside of Dallas) but i'll be heading out to Lago Vista (just outside of Austin) in the morning. I will be in Lago Vista until Friday morning and then i'll be heading back to Keller to stay until Sunday, then its back to Detroit. Anything goin on while i'm out here???

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Re: Anything goin on in Texas.............
Sunday, October 16, 2005 9:29 PM
Yeah there is a show on my side of town at the NRH hills hooters, so you will be back this oming sunday on the 23 so basically you will be here in keller 22 as well.

so there are three shows that week, i should be going to two of them, however most of the texas j's will be in houston that weekend. But the remaining of us will/should be going to those shows.

the first one is in dallas tx 10802 stemmons fwy. @ manana dallas tx from 1:00 to 5:00 pm.

right after that show there is a night show in flower mound at el chicos.

then on sunday there is a show at the hooters in NRH from 1-5 pm

so basically there are one in dallas, one in flower mound, and one in NRH outside of ft worth. Let me know are you going to be in your cavy or a different car????

Give me a ring at 817-680-7415 anytime or send me an email
Monday, October 17, 2005 4:25 AM
OMG!!! well a bunch of Dallas people are coming to Houston for a mod day/ meet....If you could come and be our guest of honor that would be AWESOME!!! If you want, you can leave fri afternoon from Austin to Houston...it would save you time and gas..not to mention time...its like a 2 - 2 1/2 hour drive. did you bring your j with you??? i would LOVE to see it in person...the mod day/meet will be a weekend event starting on the 22 through the 23......heres the links to the info:

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=19&i=23004&t=23004

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=19&i=24136&t=24136

Monday, October 17, 2005 4:38 AM
o yea, if you are coming, gimme a call 281.387.4109 and i'll try to arrange a place where u can crash for the weekend....

Monday, October 17, 2005 8:45 AM
yea would luv to see the car but do u know u live about 10 min away from me right know keller is up the street from me if u need my number just ask or e-mail me yours

Monday, October 17, 2005 11:23 AM
OR... i could give u paul's number myself 1(972) 504-6270. Its always busy on da weekends.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 4:14 PM
latinoheat wrote:Yeah there is a show on my side of town at the NRH hills hooters, so you will be back this oming sunday on the 23 so basically you will be here in keller 22 as well.

so there are three shows that week, i should be going to two of them, however most of the texas j's will be in houston that weekend. But the remaining of us will/should be going to those shows.

the first one is in dallas tx 10802 stemmons fwy. @ manana dallas tx from 1:00 to 5:00 pm.

right after that show there is a night show in flower mound at el chicos.

then on sunday there is a show at the hooters in NRH from 1-5 pm

so basically there are one in dallas, one in flower mound, and one in NRH outside of ft worth. Let me know are you going to be in your cavy or a different car????

Give me a ring at 817-680-7415 anytime or send me an email

What is the dates for those first two shows???

TRD CAV, i won't be able to make it out to Houston.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 4:50 PM
october 22 and 23 or you can go to carsroadshow.com for more info on times and dates of shows this whole month
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 4:11 AM
if you like we could meet with you fri evening in bulerson. some of us here are going to houston fri night but maybe meet with you before we go. i think im among many that would love to see the car and if your there we might say hi too bulerson is just south of ft worth on I-35W, exit alsubury(*sp). at the light turn right and just past the bank and before the arbys (on the right) we meet there in the parking lot. we could meet around 5/6pm that will give us time to meet ya and still head out to houston later.

my cell is: 972)768-8277

there will be some from the club staying here that will be meeting and showing this weekend if you want to do that too.

as prez of the Texas J's i think i speak for everyone when i say welcome to Texas and we would love to meet you and the car.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 6:38 AM
skillz where you at brother. Im in dallas if you want to meet up. I use to live at central michigan and went to a few meets.
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:49 AM
Arent you on the other side of dallas just wondering thats all?????

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 1:55 PM
he's north of dallas in mc kinny*sp

Thursday, October 20, 2005 11:56 AM
hey skillz, im from allen texas, mckinney is only 5 minutes from my house. Do you want to meet up with me, and come over to my house in allen and do some drinking.
Saturday, October 22, 2005 11:14 AM
Yellow Rimed One wrote:he's north of dallas in mc kinny*sp

Where are you getting that from? I never said anything about Mckinny, i don't even know where that is.

Anyway, i think i'll end up checkin out that show in Flower Mound that latinoheat mentioned (carsroadshow.com) tonight. Its about 19 miles from where i'm at right now.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile

Monday, October 24, 2005 8:56 AM
So who has a white cav with a drift front bumper and bomex skirts and rear bumper molded onto the car, looked kinda beat up???

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile

Monday, October 24, 2005 10:19 AM
no one we know wish i could hav made it out there wanted to hump your car before you left, sigh next time when all the texas j's are down here i might have a chance.
Monday, October 24, 2005 2:50 PM
i was replying to ramons question
Quote:

Arent you on the other side of dallas

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search