DFW Tonight! - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
DFW Tonight!
Monday, October 31, 2005 2:06 PM
Anything going on tonight?

Re: DFW Tonight!
Monday, October 31, 2005 2:19 PM
I am going to drive up there do a few donuts and burn outs then I am heading back home.

Monday, October 31, 2005 2:51 PM
Yeah, and take me with you!

Monday, October 31, 2005 4:51 PM
I'll do it in reverse.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:02 AM
uhhh.....

Have you seen the turbo wagon?

13.90 @ 105.46mph
street tires
rough tune
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:45 AM
N-E-ways I went saturday night to starbucks and behind the bank nobody was there, besides Ramon. Is he the only one with no life?

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:39 PM
LOOK WHOS TALKING YOUR THE ONE WHO IS ALWAYS BORED AND SURFING THR ORG.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:48 PM
I'm always bored to. And I surf the org. Are you saying I have no life.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:02 PM
No just Yolie im sure we are on here alot to but yolie is on 24-7-365 she is ALWAYS BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 5:32 PM
Im always bored but im also always busy

Wish i could just turn the corner and hang with yall but im an hour away

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 2:54 AM
STFU!!! Ramon. Your the one that never misses a meet! Dont hate cuz my job allows me to surf the net, beside it was only a few days that I was bored. Everyone post on here everyday.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:57 AM
Actually i do miss meets lets see, i havent been able to go to a mad day due to the fact that i work on saturdays, oh if i do recall i didnt go to the houston meet, so in its entirty YES I DO MISS MEETS. Saturdays however i always go to star bucks do to the fact that there is nothing better to do on that day. You say why not go to a club, the club scene sucks plus im not a club going person, plus i know alot of other people that go out to star bucks so just because no one other then me was out there this past sat dont mean nothing. Well thats good also that our job lets you surf the net however my job requires manual labor, i would love a job that would let me surf the web but to me thats not really a job imo.
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 6:17 AM
I suggest you take a chill pill vato! First you make a post using all caps, then you point out how Im on here 24/7, when I really dont run out of my posting usage. Like other people (you) that have to add another profile. (probably for that reason) Then you get all offesive because I said you had no life.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 6:36 AM
Y'all are killing me!!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 6:39 AM
whoa..

how about y'all chill? no love in the air ladies

i agree w/'ramon' about manual labor, but i also agree w/'yolie' and have a nice comfy office job and love it..

when it rains, is super hot, super cold etc..guess what, i still can go to work and get paid.. i dont see nothin wrong with office jobs, but occasionally gettin a lil dirty which is why i have 2 jobs, and office one and a manual one

there..i'm done..

getting off the subject, when are y'all commin down to SA?

Doin it Texas Style...
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 6:50 AM
Im glad that we could make you laugh

Wait wait wait so what your saying is that im the one with no life well you see when you get off of work at 7-8 pm just about everyday take saturday for instance just because i go to starbucks every saturday dont mean nothing, like i have told you before the club scene sucks here in ft worth and i dont wanna have to drive all the way to dallas to go to some stupid club and not do a gawd damn thing. My luck i would get shot out there. Others would have been there with me but they had planned things to do already. Like i said i wasnt alone i do have other friends unlike someone (YOU).
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 7:12 AM
say is there going to be anything tonight

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 2:49 PM
**anally rapes Ramon IDB

--Who said anything about night clubs? Seems like thats all you know that goes on saturday nights? I could careless what the *$#@ you do on a saturday night?

N-E-ways as far as the office job, thats not even my field. I rather get dirty and work my butt off, If you think I have a think against your job, check your self because I dont.

Whats with some of these guys getting all emotional about something so insipid?
worse than girls!.... SERIOUSLY!!!!

Better yet... get yourself a girlfriend!

Who said I had no friends? I may come to an emtpy apartment, but i do have fun with friends time to time.

Getting back to my point. If you cant take my jokes, let me know so I can stop!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 3:32 PM
No thats Ok EXIT ONLY

Since your the know it all what else is there to do on a saturday night????????

Movies noting really good out
clubs they all suck ass
rollin main st -fawking cops
car shows (very few left)

At star bucks you get your full sat there is so much drama going on some sat nights its not even funny. (ex. car wrecks, guns being drawn, fights, people going to jail) just to name a few.

The only other thing would be mod days but i work sat moarning there fore me not being able to go to them.
Thursday, November 03, 2005 5:38 AM
Quote:

Since your the know it all what else is there to do on a saturday night????????

I don't recall saying I know? Since your asking theres lots of things to do. It just all depends on how of a daring person you are.

Quote:

At star bucks you get your full sat there is so much drama going on some sat nights its not even funny. (ex. car wrecks, guns being drawn, fights, people going to jail) just to name a few.

I hope you realize you just contradicted yourself? I thought that was the reason why you dont go to the clubs? Your an idiot!

Thursday, November 03, 2005 7:19 AM
bla bla bla. Anyways so did ya see me up there

Thursday, November 03, 2005 7:29 AM
No the reason i dont go to clubsis the fact that they suck, i dont care if they stat fights what i was saying is why go to a club when you can go to starbucks instead and see the same damn thing.

Yeah didnt you do like 3 donuts and then smoked a mustang going back home???
Thursday, November 03, 2005 8:49 AM
corvette

Thursday, November 03, 2005 8:54 AM
Didnt see that one but i thought i saw you race a butstank, wait was the corvette before or after the mustang it might have been another yellow cav that raced the stang
Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:22 AM
i think u in yolie should spend some quality time together to release all the frustration

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search