Photo Shoot November 19th,Texas J's - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Photo Shoot November 19th,Texas J's
Wednesday, November 09, 2005 4:54 PM
we should have done this sooner cuz some of us have sent the cars to get upgrades in the offseason and now we dont have the cars for the shoot

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 6:12 PM
Ramon, I'll get the money for the rims ASAP. Could still be a week. My dad's house is supposed to be sold Monday and he's gonna give me a little cash.

My Cardomain Page<--Updated 9/19/05
Wednesday, November 09, 2005 6:36 PM
Check it i have a idea for a t-shirt design

Now in the center of the back near your neck Texas J's or J-Bodies like the sticker on the back of my car, then in the center of the t-shirt the state of texas on the inside of the state we put dots and put Dallas, Ft Worth, flower mound, lake worth, burleson, irving, so on so forth you know lableing the cities where we are from. And maybe at the bottom Repin the lone star state at the bottom, and if we get sponsered we put the sponsers names on the front or the bottom of the back. Let me know some ideas im going to go back to synthetic design and get a print out, just to see what she looked like.
Wednesday, November 09, 2005 7:14 PM
If i am back in dallas i deffinatly want to go to that, i havent been out to anything in so long i need to get my ass out. As of now i am in corpus still, the electricity at my house in dallas was turned off because i still havent been payed from my job. so i am going to camp down here until i can get it turned back on, i can live without out it for a few days. hopefully thursday i will be able to pay the bill and put in the order to turn it back on. sorry i havent been able to make it out i miss you guys and have alot of plans for my car. i will let yall know, peace.

Thursday, November 10, 2005 5:05 AM
Chris Hall wrote:we should have done this sooner cuz some of us have sent the cars to get upgrades in the offseason and now we dont have the cars for the shoot

AND you would be??? I don't think we've met. Nor have I met Rusty for that matter. Dude's me and william have been talking about getting a photo shoot together over the summer but never had the time. Show's are starting to thin out now thus freeing up some time to consentrate on the club aspect. This shoot is going to payed for by me and my wife for the club. Not that prospect's can't come out but you still have to be voted in. There will be other photo shoot's done after the winter break cause all of us currently have project's that will take our car's to a higher level.

Derrek, hope you make it back soon. Hell you can survive a hurricane I'm sure you can handle a few day's of camping.

Ramon, I'm like'n the t-shirt idea you should let Rick from austin know about it so that by the end of winter we'll have them to represent for the next show season.

Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:39 AM
o pardon me!

Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:55 AM
sorry about that last post that sounded rude. I didnt mean to sound rude. I just didnt realize that I have had guys told me i need to be out there but i didnt realize it was still a vote issue my fault.When will you guys be voting?

Thursday, November 10, 2005 2:10 PM
I will just come out and hang out then. I dont care if my car gets its picture taken. It might get its feelings hurt but I am sure it'll get over it.
Thursday, November 10, 2005 4:32 PM
We started out just talking to and asking people to join the club then the club decided that we should make it a little more political and vote prospect's into the club insted of "look he/she's got a nice ride." Personality is also a key facter in determaning who get's in. You could have the badest J out there but if your attitude is just as bad then you wont get in. I never said that we would'nt take prospect picture's. But I can say that the high res shot's will only be for club member's since the film is more expensive. I'm glad you guy's are interested in the club. Voting was suppost to be last weekend at bass pro. I was'nt there due to the Race's. The next voting session will be the last sunday of the month. So we'll see yall at the photo shoot then.

Thursday, November 10, 2005 6:05 PM
Thats what i was thinking since there are no more Bass Pro shows and hardly any shows on sundays anymore then take this for example, he goes to the photo shoot then we do the show at el chicos, and then hit up bucks afterwards that could be his bass pro show since there are no more. This photo shoot/ show could be considered the same as the bass pro and then the voting could be done there. What yall say?

Jd depending on how high the res shots are we can take some pics of peoples car with my digi cam 5.1 mp the ones from the show came out good.

But if we did vote both rusty and chris have my votes, you going to burleson with us tomarrow rusty?

Chris i also know that you have to put your car in the shop for the up and coming show season thats why i would like you to make the photo op if you can.
Thursday, November 10, 2005 6:26 PM
Yeah I'll go out there. What time do you want me to call?

Thursday, November 10, 2005 7:09 PM
but i would have to go get the car out of the shop. That would probably piss my body guy off.

Thursday, November 10, 2005 7:26 PM
All the shot's taken with Trista's camera will be taken also with our digi too.

We still need to determine a time. I talked to Kilgore and Luis. Luis said he can make it but Kilgore is on call so... He might and might not make it out depending on what time. I told him that we're shooting for the 8am to 12pm time frame. He said he'll get back with me to find out the outcome next week.

Oh...Lagrave or TMS??

Thursday, November 10, 2005 8:12 PM
Well everyone is a bit closer to La grave dont you think plus we can roll to cowtown thats right up the road.

Chris if he has started on it then we can understand but if its sitting there tell him that this photo shoot is for a potiental sponser and that if it would be ok for that day and that you would get it back to him ASAP. If that dont work then its cool

Rusty just give me a shout

what you think john
Thursday, November 10, 2005 9:04 PM
hey jd, remember the parking garage thing we parked on when we went to downtown fort worth with the srt 4? that would be kinda cool

Thursday, November 10, 2005 9:29 PM
I'll be there to bad the shoot isnt in jan or dec( late ) i should have my Kit But let me know

Change is Currently in effect!!!
Friday, November 11, 2005 5:03 AM
[quote=ŠleveŽ One]hey jd, remember the parking garage thing we parked on when we went to downtown fort worth with the srt 4? that would be kinda cool
Back ground of F.W. hmmmm...can we reserve the top floor of the parking garage?

lagrave feild's parking lot open during the off season? I have'nt driven out there to check.

TMS is only 15mns N. on 35W from downtown FW and it's right off 114 comming out of dallas.

Either way no biggie to me.

Friday, November 11, 2005 7:23 AM
hmm you may have to photoshop me in. Haven car problems.

Friday, November 11, 2005 7:40 AM
you just dont wanna come down
Friday, November 11, 2005 7:42 AM
NO i just don't want to come and not get back.

Friday, November 11, 2005 7:04 PM
if i work i wont be off till 3-4pm

Saturday, November 12, 2005 1:21 AM
ok he said as long as he hasnt started on any of the body then thats no prob so hopefully he hasnt he hooked my audio back up today and mounted the amps to the back of the seat it all looks pretty good too.that way i dont have to open the trunk b/c i love the spoiler and you really cant see it when the trunk is up ya know!
Saturday, November 12, 2005 6:48 AM
Yellow Rimed One wrote:if i work i wont be off till 3-4pm

Well I was thinking about doing it all day only problem is having everyone hangout till we all get there for the group photo. So what do yall say we do a group photo Sunday afternoon? I did'nt want to split this up into two day's but if we can work it out that way then so be it. I know most of the club member's work weekend's so that's why I've been trying to work around what every body's got going on. We will know as of later today about the parking at lagrave feild. If it's available then we'll do the photo shoot there, if not then we'll be doing it at Texas Motor Speedway.

Ben, what's wrong with your car man?

Chris, how long if your car's not available before you'd be getting it back from the shop?

Sunday, November 13, 2005 6:38 PM
well i told him i needed it back by january 1st,i should have it now it depends on my job. So hopefully i will see ya'll this next week
Sunday, November 13, 2005 7:38 PM
Cool Chris.

We need a count of how many are going to be there for sure cause we've decided to do it all day. At least till dark cause I know most wont be able to get there by 8am-12pm. So let's make a list of who can make it.

1.Me

Right click, high light and copy,paste.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search