Car Show Sunday the 20th anybody going? - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Car Show Sunday the 20th anybody going?
Friday, November 18, 2005 1:42 AM
There is a car show in 2 days at Twin Peaks restaurant in lewisville! Is anybody going to try to go? I am gonna go since i got my car out of the shop yesterday before he started workin on it so i could join u guys at the speedway.! so i decided to go ahead and go to this show too!

Re: Car Show Sunday the 20th anybody going?
Friday, November 18, 2005 9:24 AM
i wont be at the show i might try to roll out there later if enough show.

Friday, November 18, 2005 9:56 AM
i will try to make it i will have to mapsco it because i will be getting out of work at that time
Saturday, November 19, 2005 5:06 PM
hey guys i told you all it was at 2 but i got to lookin and i was wrong it is at 1 so rusty and ramon hopefully u can make it call me if u need to 817-705-7937. anybody is welcome to hook up w/ us out there it should be fun. i will be there at aroung 12 cuz i have to watch the cowboys kick butt. but if anybody else wants to join us out there i will have the black cavalier rusty has the yellow one.see ya tomorrow
Sunday, November 20, 2005 10:14 PM
Sorry i didnt make it out guys went to get my hood but, came to find out that it didnt line up at all. I know you have to align them but every time i did it was to close here rubbing there so to make a long story short i didnt get it . I was heart broken but i did take a pic of what it looks like with that hood on and man all i can say is sex on wheels. How did the show go what did yall get?
Sunday, November 20, 2005 10:21 PM
well i got a class award of course. but there was alot of competition in that class me and rusty made it out there it was fun. I did win the 50/50 pot of 150 dollars so that was nice. Sorry to hear about ur hood.I got an offer from a guy to trade a 96 z24 for my talon his has coilovers,body kit,projection headlights,its black,c/f spoiler,racing seats. so i am trying to see where he is from cuz that would be a nice start to another project.
Monday, November 21, 2005 8:53 AM
GET ER DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, November 21, 2005 9:30 AM
congrats at the show, get it

sorry to hear that ramon

Monday, November 21, 2005 2:03 PM
there was another cav up there. Dont know if anyone knows him. It was a brownish color with 17s and a short ram intake. Oh and it had a system. That was about it.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search