Carshow Pictures - - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Carshow Pictures -
Thursday, November 24, 2005 6:52 AM
check out the pictures from the last show here in midland/odessa
http://www.teamexoticimage.com/tejanosupercarshow.htm

Be sure to let all the pictures load before u start scrolling.....While your there check out the rest of the carclub website!...I've added a few things here and there........
Don't forget to register & join our forums!
http://phpbb-host.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=tei&sid=260c9bb0be5705af5ef184096cccb0a3

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Re: Carshow Pictures -
Thursday, November 24, 2005 8:03 AM
DAMN there are some nice looking CAVI's in there did ya talk to any of them by any chance???? Funny thing is there are no FIRES in the show all CAVIS . But anywho nice looking pics hopfully i can get to go down there sometime next year for a car show.

Thats a nice sized club you got there and alot of PIMP ass rides keep up the good work
Thursday, November 24, 2005 8:10 AM
Actually bro All the cavi's are in our club....except for the yellow 03cavi - & we do have one sunfire - the blackone with silverflames.....
We had 11 people enter the show....when it should have been like 20...but it's cool...everyone better be ready for next year

Thursday, November 24, 2005 8:12 AM

This has got to be one of the sickest cavi's around - He's the president of our club...and has poured ALOT of money in that car - everything is molded in...bumpers....rooflines....Innertails - gas cap - It's just crazy!

Thursday, November 24, 2005 8:12 AM

Thursday, November 24, 2005 10:27 AM
Nice

Thursday, November 24, 2005 9:56 PM
02on19s wrote:
This has got to be one of the sickest cavi's around - He's the president of our club...and has poured ALOT of money in that car - everything is molded in...bumpers....rooflines....Innertails - gas cap - It's just crazy!

Not for Long I'll se you guys next season

02on19s: Car was looking good

Thursday, November 24, 2005 10:36 PM
Ashley Becker wrote:
02on19s wrote:

lol around - imeant west tx...lol - I've already told them about you.....You still plan to making it to HIN?......
Thanx for the props....Can't wait to see your car in person

Friday, November 25, 2005 1:34 PM
02on19s wrote:
Ashley Becker wrote:
02on19s wrote:

lol around - imeant west tx...lol - I've already told them about you.....You still plan to making it to HIN?......
Thanx for the props....Can't wait to see your car in person

I will be there

Monday, November 28, 2005 5:15 AM
I'll be ready for next year's.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search