IMPORT FACE-OFF: 1/22/06 - Houston, TX - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
IMPORT FACE-OFF: 1/22/06 - Houston, TX
Sunday, December 04, 2005 10:28 PM
Just spreading the news... Anyone meeting up for this?

2nd annual IMPORT FACE-OFF: Sunday, January 22nd (10 am - 6 pm) at Gulf Greyhound Park.

SHOW CLASSES: Best Interior, Best Paint/Finish, Best Engine Bay, Best Display, Best Mitsubishi, Best Toyota, Best Scion, Best Nissan, Best Mazda, Best Euro, Best Civic (mild), Best Civic (intermediate), Best Civic (wild), Best Other Honda (mild), Best Other Honda (intermediate), Best Other Honda (wild), Best Acura (mild), Best Acura (wild), Best Other Import (Subaru, Hyundai, etc.), Best Domestic Sports Compact, Best Domestic Car, Best Domestic Truck/SUV, Best Import Truck/SUV, Best Luxury, Best Exotic, Best Underconstruction, Best JDM, Best Female Ride, Best Club Participation, Best Club Represenation $200, Best of Show $300
*Additional classes to be added on day of event depending on participation (minimum 4 cars to make a class).

DRIFT COMPETITION: Dont miss out on a chance to drift in a safe, controlled environment! Get pointers from Texas' best drifters, including several Formula D competitors. $500 CASH payout - Open to any make/model - Registration: www.DailyDrifter.com

OTHER ACTIVITIES: Usaci Stereo Crank It Up Contest (double points - www.SoundOff.org ), Dyno Challenge, Vendors, DJs, Models, and Sport Compact Fighting. That's right! See real life sport compacts (midgets) engage in no-holds barred boxing, wrestling, and weapons matches! www.BloodyMidgets.com *as seen on Jerry Springer and MTV's Real World vs. Road Rules Challenge.

We need help passing out flyers. If anyone would like to make a little cash while helping the scene, please email your name, mailing address, and the amount of flyers you would like to HybridEntertainment78@yahoo.com. Promoters are given a number and get $2 for every flyer that comes in with their number on it. If 50 of your flyers come in, you’ll get $100! Spectators bring in the flyer because of the $2 off admission coupon. Checks are mailed to promoters within a week after the event. You can request as many flyers as you want, even thousands!

Re: IMPORT FACE-OFF: 1/22/06 - Houston, TX
Monday, December 05, 2005 8:22 AM
maybe the southern j's can help you since they are down there closer to the area.

hhhmmmmm:
Quote:

*Additional classes to be added on day of event depending on participation (minimum 4 cars to make a class).

hhhhhhmmm.

can i smell i j class hhmmm

Monday, December 05, 2005 9:13 AM
no...its tacos will..

dont get ur nose chkd out bro

Doin it Texas Style...
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 3:30 PM
sweet I smell a yellow j class. All we need is 4 and we had that last time I went to houston

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 6:32 PM
Does Will count as a yellow j?

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 6:37 PM
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:31 PM
Cool if I don't have any plans that day I'm going.

http://www.speakhouston.com
Saturday, December 10, 2005 5:07 AM
i doubt there would be a "J" class due to the fact that there´s hardly any interest. Mine wont be ready, it´ll be in the shop. Eric is too busy to show his and i beleive he´s getting another car and getting rid of his J. I could be wrong though. Mike is selling his car. DAMN Houston is falling apart!!! “sigh“

Saturday, December 10, 2005 6:27 AM
i might go though my car will not be done by then.

Saturday, December 10, 2005 9:03 AM
Corsica Dude wrote:Does Will count as a yellow j?

yeah i think we could rule that the overall percentage of the car is yellow.

Saturday, December 10, 2005 2:14 PM
TRD_CAV (poisioncavi) wrote:i doubt there would be a "J" class due to the fact that there´s hardly any interest. Mine wont be ready, it´ll be in the shop. Eric is too busy to show his and i beleive he´s getting another car and getting rid of his J. I could be wrong though. Mike is selling his car. DAMN Houston is falling apart!!! “sigh“

Yeah I hear that. Another guy I know is selling his cavy now.

http://www.speakhouston.com

Saturday, December 10, 2005 5:46 PM
well SA is growing big

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search