Check out my new mods. - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Check out my new mods.
Sunday, December 04, 2005 2:28 PM
Everyone check out my cardomain. Just got new rims an an indash.

My Cardomain Page<--Updated 12/4/05

Re: Check out my new mods.
Sunday, December 04, 2005 3:02 PM
that looks Clean Bro

lovin' the black on black...

Doin it Texas Style...
Sunday, December 04, 2005 3:05 PM
Thanks man. Maybe we'll get to meet sometime soon. Think us texas j's are headed down there sometime shortly.

BTW I'm going for a clean look. Not a big fan of big vinal decals and stuff like that. Simple = cool to me. lol

Sunday, December 04, 2005 3:37 PM
been wondering about yall. starting to wonder were everyone went. about half the club here we dont see/hear anymore.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 3:39 PM
now you just need a drop, and seeing as to we are getting sponsor'd......................

looks good

Sunday, December 04, 2005 3:43 PM
Been busy w/ the holidays. Debating on the drop still. I would prefer to lose as little ride quality as possible. Any new info on the sponsorship? Also are we getting together anytime soon?

Sunday, December 04, 2005 5:18 PM

So thats where my rims are i now found out who stole them =P. I think you made a wise choice dont you, the car looks 100x better black on black looks so hot. We got to get the cars together and get some pics what you say???
Sunday, December 04, 2005 5:43 PM
we always list when we meet up. next sat is the next main meet in austin but i havent heard from any for sure that are going with me there. i guess im going by myself to meet the other guys. i might leave fri night to go out there to meet in s/a but thats high up in the air.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 7:58 PM
Very clean Billy. Did you lose my phone number? Gimmie a call dude. The move didn't slow you down at all. How's Kim's car comming along?

Sunday, December 04, 2005 10:49 PM
luv the car looks tight

Monday, December 05, 2005 10:35 AM
Thanks everyone. I love the rims. Been really busy w/ x-mas. Hoping to get together and hang out sometime soon. Kim's car is fixed. Haven't done any mods to it still. Gotta fix her International first. I'll try and keep in touch w/ you all.

Trying to make as much progress as I can in the off season.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search