Gauging intrest on an "Old South" meet - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Gauging intrest on an "Old South" meet
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:24 PM
Hi this is Rapfiend03 from the San Antonio J-Body Org (www.sajbody.org) and we are expanding very fast and so is the Texas J car club. So with all this expansion i was wondering if yall would be intrested in an "Old South" J meet? this would be sometime late next year (roughly around Oct/Nov 06) and it would be in a "middle" state that is inbetween Texas and Georgia/Carolina's/Florida. The meet would prob consist of a BBQ/pic shoot/street cruisin/general tomfoolery so the choice city would have to be bigger in nature. I know i would love to do this and diff SAJ's would love to take a road trip also. So what do yall think would this work? Would yall show? Gimme an idea if we should start planning this. Also yall are more than welcome to come into SAJBO's forums to chat to us or whatever. ill be posting this exact post in the south east forum and in the SAJBO forums so uhh yea. lates!--Bo aka Rapfiend03 admin of SAJBO

Re: Gauging intrest on an "Old South" meet
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 5:21 AM
I think it is a good idea. What state are you considering? Sucky part is we can't get people to go from DFW to Austin, San Antonio, Houston for the most part, and vice versa, but with this much notice I'm sure some more than usual might show. Cannon Ball Run Anyone?? J/K!!!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:09 AM
im thinkin like alabama or miss, possibly even pensacola, just somewhere in the middle of georgia and texas that has a big city that we can have some fun in.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:43 AM
san antonio sounds good

plenty of notice and i'll be there..

Doin it Texas Style...
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:49 AM
NO between the states there are other cities in between there
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 3:11 PM
what about memphis?

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 3:46 PM
Alabama's prolly the most in between state. Anybody know how the "J " scene is out thata way? I think I still got my "buba Teeth".

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:22 PM
lmao i know thier having an Alabama meet here soon or maybe its already gone down....either way i know theres more than one J there..

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 8:24 PM
im down for a road trip to alabama
Thursday, December 08, 2005 5:00 PM
the south east guys are saying either birmingham al, or memphis tenn......so what would yall want?

Thursday, December 08, 2005 5:58 PM
which is closer

Doin it Texas Style...

Thursday, December 08, 2005 5:59 PM
birmingham 13 hrs from SA

Memphis 11 hrs from SA

i'm gunnin for Memphis

c'mon...

ELVIS!!!!

Doin it Texas Style...
Thursday, December 08, 2005 7:34 PM
bout how many days are we looking at being out there?
Saturday, December 10, 2005 6:43 AM
Been to memphis, cool, lot's of stuff to do. Never been to Birminham. Assuming bunch of tree's and lot of good picture scenery, Hmmmmm... pondering?? It's up in the air for me. I'd be down for either.

Saturday, December 10, 2005 6:53 AM
its up in the air for me as well. id like a j trip as well but if we go that far outa town there better be a good handful of j's from the other states there as well

Saturday, December 10, 2005 9:01 AM
x2

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search