whos going to the street trends show on the 11th? - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
whos going to the street trends show on the 11th?
Friday, December 09, 2005 12:36 PM
hey just wanted to know who from the JBO is gonna go to the street trends show this coming sunday and whos gonna race or show. for sure im going with a couple of my friends but i dont think ima show just race. buy yeah just wanted to know. and if u look at my ad in the classified if anybody wants to see the wing i can take it because i took it off since im not gonna show just race adn dont want anything to happen to it. just let me know and hope to see u all there

Re: whos going to the street trends show on the 11th?
Friday, December 09, 2005 12:40 PM
ill be showing my car

Friday, December 09, 2005 2:48 PM
I might be down there to show. not sure yet.
Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:26 PM
the event was great! saw ecocleans car and it was awesome! other than that everything went great and i had lots of fun! theres gonna be another one on january 26th and i would reccomend for everyone to go if ur in the area or would like to drive 2 hours like me

Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:40 PM
oh and eco clean were did u say i could get the turbo manifold and downpipe and manifold flange for the external wastegate from? i kinda forgot on the way back to my home town lol. but yeah if u could help me out with that it would be cool so i can be boosted by the time the next show comes around there thanks

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:16 PM
ben won best sport compact
brett (bd audio customs) won best interior and best overall
steve (srt-4) won best srt-4 wild

and i got a 142db on a sealed box

Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:57 PM
damn i didnt know that congrats ben! sorry i didnt say bye or anything but i had to leave because my mom and sis were bitching at me the whole time! i saw u with the trophy but didnt know what u had won. so congrats man another trophy to add the the many i expect!

Monday, December 12, 2005 10:33 AM
thanks man. Look forward to seeing you make your way up here again.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search