What is the deal with everything?? - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What is the deal with everything??
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 5:26 PM
hey whats up guys its been a while since I have posted my own thing but anyway I was just gonna say hey to everyone that knows me since I havent been comin around much anymore.. I have been busy... Anyway Is it me or has the site changed in the forums?? On mine it shows the post then you scroll down and it has all these links to click on. I didnt know if its something I did or if it has been changed.....Sorry for this being so long but you know got some stuff to ask.... Where is Danny and Darius havent seen em post in a while same with A.15 too anybody know where they are???? Later guys....

Re: What is the deal with everything??
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 6:16 PM
Hey im still around i dont post much tho, i dunno i guess im kinda burned out from the org. I still hang out every now and then when ppl are getting together in the area. I have also been working my ass off getting my car ready for my turbo project and school starting back up in Jan.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 9:30 PM
GreenFire wrote:Hey im still around i dont post much tho, i dunno i guess im kinda burned out from the org. I still hang out every now and then when ppl are getting together in the area. I have also been working my ass off getting my car ready for my turbo project and school starting back up in Jan.

I'm still pissed cuz i didn't see ur car when we went to hin last year...you gonna be around next year?.....
About the forums being different on top of your reply box there are options....
it says
'new topic' go to top' then flat vew' <<<CLICK on that..it should be on threaded view to see it all

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 9:56 PM
Well its good to see you are still around Danny Boy.. Longtime no see...
Give me a call sometime or get on Aim and hit me up sometime...
and 02on19s thanks for the tip I guess I must have click on it by accident the other day but the post in other sections were fine.. Glad that is fixed it was really buggin the crap out of me...
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 11:04 PM
so you should be free to meet with us till school starts up....................

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 11:06 PM
Yeah DAnny You better come out soon BUTTHOLE lol
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 5:48 AM
ADBOT RULE'S!! NOT. I'm not even going to comment about danny posting. Every time we do he dissapear's for another three or four month's.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 8:37 AM
WoRd^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I say we invade Dannys house one day have 15-20 cars just pull up onto his street that will teach him
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 9:27 AM
What day LAtino? I am down I say we call him as we are rollin up and be like hey we are on the way.. Or be like hey I am bringin a friend and bring like 19 other people and flood the street with J's neighbors will love him for that
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search