AUSTIN REPRESENT!!! - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
AUSTIN REPRESENT!!!
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:27 AM
Ok so what's the deal with no one coming into austin for anything?? look I know DFW , SA, & Houston are bigger and do more for the car scene but theres plenty of J's in town its just no one knows each other so that sucks but theres nothing I can do about that my interest is meeting new people and modding my cavis...... anyway I wanna see who in austin has some FUC##N balls and post something descent the two I ran with one "splurgin" had his car on fire and the other dumb ass sold his ..... so I'm on my own everyone I knew left the J scene I'm still here and lookin to see who else is out there show your balls austin !!!!!

Re: AUSTIN REPRESENT!!!
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:47 AM
umm..i showed my "balls" by showing up at the meet last saturday in austin at brents shop ...lotsa guys came from dfw and sa ..i was the only z24 there not to mention besides brent i was the only guy from austin that showed up...so where were Your balls?? ....

FACT : Statistics show that you are more likely to to be hit by lightning than to die street racing.
FACT : It is our American RIGHT to own a GUN but not to drive a car.
"Those who would sacrifice freedom for saftey deserves neither Freedom nor safety!" - Benjamin Franklin
"The real destroyer of liberties is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:07 AM
mine are bein held....not by me tho

i <3 S.A.

you should just come here more often

Doin it Texas Style...
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:33 AM
workin on that..specially if i cant get any more interest in austin...maybe make it a every other weekend type of thing ya know? you guys got a great group down there

FACT : Statistics show that you are more likely to to be hit by lightning than to die street racing.
"Those who would sacrifice freedom for saftey deserves neither Freedom nor safety!" - Benjamin Franklin
"The real destroyer of liberties is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:45 AM
Well if I had balls maybe i would show them but since I don't be patient you will see my car this summer in Austin

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 12:02 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thats a good thing that you dont have balls, if you did that would be kind of weird me thinks.
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 2:31 PM
me seconds everybodys reply

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:05 PM
its about time I got some people to show interest in austin and say some thing. as far as me not being at any of the meets I work pretty much all weekend long so that doesn't give me any time to do anything during the day or until late at night and plus half the time i don't ever hear anything about them so if there was more of an update on when everyone makes it into austin I'll make it up there with one of my cavs. now i didn't mean to stir the waters but I wanted to get somebody to reply and show me I'm not the only one who actually lives in austin besides scott but no hard feelings just keep austin people posted more often thanks
CJ
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 8:18 AM
yup i think its just us for the time being dude..so if you have any plans to mod your car just give me a call..other than that your welcome to come help me make some seat brackets

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 9:45 AM
definately man I need some time away from the house and as far as mods go my Z is under way and my 2.2 is done just need to sell it ..... other than that man I'm glad to see theres at least two of us in austin although I saw a yellow 00-02 with a J kit runnin down by s. lamar the other day .... if you ever see this guy in north austin or anything stop him I wanted to but was in the work truck .....
Thursday, December 22, 2005 9:50 AM
god dam, dud settle down!!! I am in the FU#@ing Car Scene Alot In central Texas. And there is alot more to it than just making posts on a Regional Forum. I am die hard Chevy and Love the J scene. But some times there just is not enough time to do everything. If you so into J-s why have you not known of me and have not seen my j. I am sure the hell out there in the car scene in austin. Not out driving around but I am on the forums and at alot of shows.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 9:58 AM
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ If you have'nt seen his car get ready to sh@!! Brent's car is totally humpable.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 10:40 AM
^ he said humpable hehehe

Thursday, December 22, 2005 1:30 PM
x2

Friday, December 23, 2005 7:26 AM
Brent I've met you like 5 years ago at the damn heatwave when you still had your pretty much stock interior so its not that I am tryin to blow up I just wanted to see how many people in austin were gonna post but I've seen the car havent been to the shop but want to make a trip up north just kinda tough but trust I know who you are
Friday, December 23, 2005 7:27 AM
I have the austin area customs magazine thats been out and has your car
Friday, December 23, 2005 8:00 AM
* i was drooling over that mag

Sunday, December 25, 2005 8:57 AM
so thats it then?? 3 active austin members? lol

Sunday, December 25, 2005 10:49 PM
seems that way I know one of my friends just got his Z back from the tranny shop. Looks like 3 the hard way !!
Sunday, December 25, 2005 10:49 PM
yup looks like 3 the hard way
Saturday, December 31, 2005 7:30 PM
just to let you guys know that "mazda millenia" i told you guys i whooped on my way down to SA friday night that we couldnt figure out what it was, and i said id laugh my butt if it was like a twin turbo v6 or something.....well i found it and its an out of production 2.5L supercharged v6 ** proceeds to laugh butt off**

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search