Texas J's sponsorship?!!?!! - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Texas J's sponsorship?!!?!!
Friday, February 17, 2006 7:19 PM
ive been in talks with jerry who runs a store. its an online store and ne is based out of pennsilvania. he is looking to sponsor us if we'd like. what he said he could do is anything we order would be AT COST and if we can get him enough business then it would be FREE. he ask that we put a sticker to advertise for him for ones that would like to be sponsored. you must register on his website and he will be in contact with me if you are with the club and will set up your account to show a discount when ordering or that tells him when your ordering to give you the discount.

texas j's members only!!!
(hence the CLUB sponsorship, not anyone in texas that reads this,sorry)

the web site

Re: Texas J's sponsorship?!!?!!
Friday, February 17, 2006 7:48 PM
Signed up. We'll see what happens.

My Cardomain Page<--Updated 12/4/05
Friday, February 17, 2006 7:49 PM
just registered

Friday, February 17, 2006 7:52 PM
Not to thread jack but i will be talking to the owner of GTRperformance as well to see if we can get some type of club discount as well.
Friday, February 17, 2006 8:29 PM
I reeeegistered

Check out my page.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2207852
Friday, February 17, 2006 8:32 PM
Who are you ^^^^^^ does anyone know this person named rusty s????

Friday, February 17, 2006 8:42 PM
I just signed up as well.

Friday, February 17, 2006 8:44 PM
just to clarify,

when i say give him business that doesnt mean us but bring business to hime via shows, stickers, etc. informing the public about his webpage. when he gets enough additional business then we can get stuff free.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 8:15 AM
Hello how is everyone my name is Jerry im the owner of JLC Audio and Dead Mat we are pretty happy that we will be able to sponsor your club if William can send me a list of all the members then i can do the adjustment on my end we have about 2000 items on the website now and have about 15,000 more to go from car audio, body kits, to exhaust systems and so on if there is any questions just ask we also need your website with a banner and pics of all the members cars and so on. We also run an ad in Domestic Driver so go there buy an issue and check it out

Thanks
Jerry
JLC Audio

JLC Audio
Car Audio And Performance Parts
www.jlcaudio.net
Yahoo: jlcaudio16407
Email: sales@jlcaudio.net
Saturday, February 18, 2006 8:44 AM
i pay for my stuff

Doin it Texas Style...
Saturday, February 18, 2006 9:05 AM
Your on our website. Banner, still has'nt been made. Pic's of every car...We only have a few that would show up for a photo shoot, not even half of the club. Name's of everybody in the club, can do. Get on it Will.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 10:07 AM
whats the website

JLC Audio
www.jlcaudio.net
Saturday, February 18, 2006 11:07 AM
well when you all vote me in i'll sign up.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 12:42 PM
the one you are posting on right now www.j-body.org silly
Saturday, February 18, 2006 1:17 PM
http://www.j-body.org/

Doin it Texas Style...
Saturday, February 18, 2006 1:25 PM
we have tried several times to have a website and it falls thru so untill we get more in the club we use here to post info/news for the club.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 1:29 PM
I signed up a few hrs ago ... !!

Change is Currently in effect!!!
Saturday, February 18, 2006 4:22 PM
Jerry cox wrote:Hello how is everyone my name is Jerry im the owner of JLC Audio and Dead Mat we are pretty happy that we will be able to sponsor your club if William can send me a list of all the members then i can do the adjustment on my end we have about 2000 items on the website now and have about 15,000 more to go from car audio, body kits, to exhaust systems and so on if there is any questions just ask we also need your website with a banner and pics of all the members cars and so on. We also run an ad in Domestic Driver so go there buy an issue and check it out

Thanks
Jerry
JLC Audio

hey Jerry,

If you want to send me some small stickers, i will be happy to put them on my soon to be show car for you.

car pics

I am doing the paint job for it in a few weeks and will be attending the big show in texas in may.
Saturday, February 18, 2006 7:01 PM
William i need alist of people in your club dude so i can do my adjustmant on my end people telling me they signed up i dont know who they are so if you can hook me up

JLC Audio
www.jlcaudio.net
Saturday, February 18, 2006 8:31 PM
I wanna be part of the Texas Js!
Saturday, February 18, 2006 8:41 PM
do you have to live in the dallas fort worth area to be part of the texas j's

Saturday, February 18, 2006 8:47 PM
theres a chapter in the san antonio area. get with ben "ecoclean" there. you have to attend a few meets to become a prospect then they will vote you in depending on factors set for the club.

visit sa jbody for more info. look for the "texas j" forum towards the bottom

Saturday, February 18, 2006 8:51 PM
Ok to become a part of the club you have to show with us, come to our mod days, between 1-3 meets a year i believe ( very tired am i ) um but the main thing is your additude. We have to see if you have a good one or a crappy one. We are trying to expand to other cities. Talk to william neal or Jd on this to for futher explanations on becoming a club member. Jerry i will send you an email of the members of the club.
Saturday, February 18, 2006 9:15 PM
i dont go to meets 1-3 times a year

i have a sarcastic and apparently unwanted attitude

does this mean i'm not a prospect?

Mike:

we'll be in SPI the 1st weekend of March for the car show

should be about 4 or 5 us cav's

hope to see ya there

Doin it Texas Style...
Saturday, February 18, 2006 9:26 PM
well im hoping to be at the domestic sport compact show or even at the import faceoff. thats if im done doing the body work on the cavy and of coarse have MONEY.thats the main thing
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search