OKLAHOMA Js - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
OKLAHOMA Js
Sunday, February 19, 2006 11:53 PM
We need to meet. Seriously, I'm getting way too bored here. Somebody pick a date and lets just roll with it (cept this weekend). I'm free on weekends and MWF after 1pm. Let's just do something!

* Student of the Univeristy of Oklahoma. Go Sooners!

Re: OKLAHOMA Js
Monday, February 20, 2006 6:24 AM

Hey James are you or anybody else going to Lawton the end of March/First of April? I was thinking about going IF and right now that's a BIG IF I can get my trunk setup done in time for it...

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Monday, February 20, 2006 9:01 AM
Hey Gary. I really don't know if anybody else is planning on going. I'd have to see what days it is and if anything comes up before then. I'll try to make it if it's at all possible and I'm sure a couple of the other guys would try but it seems like everyone only checks up about once a month.

* Student of the Univeristy of Oklahoma. Go Sooners!
Monday, February 20, 2006 1:52 PM
still waitng for yall to pick a damn date so we can see about meeting with yall.

Monday, February 20, 2006 3:36 PM
I think I'm the only OKJ that ever checks the boards. I'm going to have to ring Chris' neck next time I see him. Hopefully they all check it soon and figure out a date to do things.

* Student of the University of Oklahoma. Go Sooners!
Wednesday, February 22, 2006 4:27 PM
Bump to the top in case anyone actually looks here.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 7:39 PM
i do

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 8:09 PM
so do i ..........
Wednesday, February 22, 2006 10:18 PM
Ok, I bumped it to the top in the hopes that another OKJ checks the board. So far...no

Thursday, February 23, 2006 1:20 PM
silly okies. thats why you/yall should roll here and meet up since most there dont post or do anything

Thursday, February 23, 2006 3:17 PM
Bah. I must be the only one who enjoys it here on the org. I wish I kept everyone's phone numbers then I could just call them all. Maybe they'll check here sometime. Where do you Texans usually meet?

Thursday, February 23, 2006 3:39 PM
Texas
Thursday, February 23, 2006 7:05 PM
I should've seen that coming. Looks like I'll have to learn the lingo before I try to mke a meet with ya'll. Do you call them g/f's or are they still referred to as cows? j/k. Seriously though, where do you guys usually meet?

Thursday, February 23, 2006 8:05 PM
around the dfw area just depends we are all over the area

Friday, February 24, 2006 8:02 AM
so when is our next meet?
Friday, February 24, 2006 9:28 AM
Whenever somebody picks a day. I'm free on weekends and MWF after 2pm (at least until I get a job) so whenever is good for everyone.

Friday, February 24, 2006 11:40 AM
like i said we meet all the time around here so yall need to get a date set when yall want to come here and we can plan it. a good time is sat's and sun afternoons.

Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:51 PM
Sorry it's been so long, no excuse, just 17 hours at school is more than I wanted. I can do a meet when ever, I just need like two weeks in advance so I can ask off of work.
Friday, March 03, 2006 4:23 AM
preferably for me on a weekend cuz i got school and work and after that im pretty worn out
Friday, March 03, 2006 7:27 AM
like i said we meet somewhere EVERY WEEKEND its up to when yall 2 or 3 what to come here. we do track nights the 1st fri of the month in denton. sat is a good day for most. yall set up a sat thats good for yall.

hope yall can make it to the may show that we have been talking about for awhile. our own classes and a premier spot by the lake SAVED for us only. i have a link to the best priced hotel at $68 a night its a days inn. so far most of the dfw have preregistered so thats about 12ish for sure going plus whomever form houston and ausin and S.A. JP is letting us go in fri to set up when the vendors are setting up. i dont think he's letting just nay in there to set up. so this is a guy trying to help us all the way. we will need to know 100% who's going the week of so we can plan out the # of parking spots. must have this info for when i go there to set up fri morning so we know how much room to set up for.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search