My baby's all tore up...*sob - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My baby's all tore up...*sob
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:45 PM
Dude i hate stupid people...here's the deal, two days ago a guy in a silverado rear ended me at the corner of 249 and 2920 (for all you houston folk) and while i was still wondering what the hell just happened, he pops his head next to my window and says," sorry son, i guess i didnt see ya there..." WTF!!??? Then right after that i guess i passed out, cause i woke up in the hospital.. so know my ride now has to be taken into the chevy dealership and get fixed while i get a rental...i guess on a good note, my girlfriend came and brought me McDonalds while i was at the hospital...

Dont worry though ben, my ride will still be ready by JWARS (which im still waiting on a due date...)

oh yea my point with all this... stupid people suck!

ill try and post pics if i can...

Re: My baby's all tore up...*sob
Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:06 AM
Dude that SUCKS!!!!!! He must have hit you pretty hard for you to pass out.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 8:42 AM
yea apparently he hit me so hard my car got thrown into the middle of the intersection with on coming traffic. thankfully the light just turned green so people were able stop before they could go.
Thursday, May 25, 2006 9:00 AM
Just went through that myself man. Sorry to hear about it, and I hope your ride gets straightened out,
but be thankful the guy didn't hit and run on ya at least

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where
they're going and hook up with them later." RIP Mitch Hedberg
Thursday, May 25, 2006 4:43 PM
Sorry to hear that man I had an accident with my car not long ago also. Unfortunately my car is a lost because of some bs with my insurance company. Although I hopefully will get another J in a month or two so I'll be ready for J-wars also.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 6:14 PM
sho nuff, those things cant keep us texas j's down!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search