Moving - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Moving
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 9:05 PM
lmao ^^ could that be tru? ....

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 9:46 AM
Lots of girls in Austin, yeah I have heard that. Lots of Asian girls in Austin, I have not heard that. This is turning into an interesting post.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 10:16 AM
yeah but in dfw there is a variety of asian girls, puerto rican girls, mexicans, dominican girls, white girls, everything

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 10:41 AM
Ok, serious question. I have a friend in Denver who can tune my car with HP Tuners for almost free, should I do it now or wait till I move down there? My only concern is the altitude change, the ecu should self adjust for that but I don't know if it will after its been tuned with HP. After this is answered we can go back to the where and why is better discusion.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 10:58 AM
well if we talkin bout asian girls. there are alot at UT of austin. now other shades of the rainbow? def alot here in austin . we got it all .

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 11:19 AM
well when I moved to CO a few years ago from FL i drove my 95 GST all the way there, it really didnt like the higher atlitude, i never really ran the same as it did at sea-level, the ECU did not adjust anything, but maybe that was just my car, and not others. I have a friend with a 04 spec-V ser, bought in WY, moved to SC and it runs great he said. so I guess his ECU adjusted....none of this probly helps but that was my experience with alt change...... oh and Austin FTW on chicks.......... I live right in the middle of both AU and SA, so im netural....gotta love UT

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 2:26 PM
see^^ theres proof that we have girls wasp.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 3:04 PM
in austin but in the club there is only ben LOL

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 4:55 PM
yea in AUSTIN. bens in sa so nobody cares about him

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 5:25 PM
oh yeah i fo got he in the land of the sperms lol

Thursday, April 26, 2007 4:18 AM
lol

Thursday, April 26, 2007 10:22 AM
SA and Austin cant even sit at the same table as DFW. Come on thats like comparing Sec 8 Housting Projects to Mansions......
Thursday, April 26, 2007 12:54 PM
HEY..you talking smack about section8 ??!

Saturday, April 28, 2007 6:13 PM
GOD YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING HILARIOUS WITH THIS THREAD!!!!!!! now on a serious note Wasp96 I live in almost downtown austin I'm 10 mins at the most from north,east, south, and west ...... and man austin is the spot but stay south!!!! I need some more meat where I live i'm the only remotely fast Z south ... but man there are all colors creeds and Asians by the handful!!! but the club and bar scene here is better than anywhere I have ever been dfw sa houston..... how many cities are there where you can go and cruise 5th street then park your car and walk to about 20+ bars in a like 15 block radius???? man A-town is the best so that's my 2cents on it!!! oh and also living south is A LOT CHEAPER than living up north..... plus the lakes here man are dope..... everything from cliff diving to you name it we got it ..its that simple it's central texas.... it's the spot!
I'M OUT!!!!!!
Sunday, April 29, 2007 7:58 PM
Where every we live we do it cause we like it. or we wouldn't live there. I am sure what ever he decides he will like it and I hope to see ya around. I don't actually live in San Antonio I live in marion in between seguin and san antonio but only a mile from the drag strip. I love it. Hope to see ya around buddy. Maybe at the track

Sunday, April 29, 2007 9:17 PM
Quote:

Where every we live we do it cause we like it. or we wouldn't live there.

you say that cus your not married lol i sure as hell didnt move to austin cus " i liked it" LOL

Monday, April 30, 2007 6:30 AM
CJ 96Z w/03 conversion wrote:..... how many cities are there where you can go and cruise 5th street then park your car and walk to about 20+ bars in a like 15 block radius????

Deep Ellum, Lower Greenville, Stockyards... yay more hot spots in DFW!!!

Monday, April 30, 2007 7:53 AM
scott (section8cav) wrote:
Quote:

Where every we live we do it cause we like it. or we wouldn't live there.

you say that cus your not married lol i sure as hell didnt move to austin cus " i liked it" LOL

Don't bitch about it you moved to hutto ..... that's still off the radar in my opinion when was the last time we saw you about a couple of months ago now or somethng like that....
Monday, April 30, 2007 10:02 AM
why do you think i moved to hutto to begin with?! lol i was trying to get as far away as possible hahahaha
but my beef isnt with the night life or the party scene its other things

Monday, April 30, 2007 10:48 AM
TRAFFIC

Monday, April 30, 2007 12:56 PM
Quote:

TRAFFIC

REASON #1 BINGO !!! looks like someone has been thru austin a few times lol

Monday, April 30, 2007 1:19 PM
ben is the texas hor he has been to every city more then once lol

Monday, April 30, 2007 2:59 PM
lol yea thats why it doesn't matter I am sure I will see him some time

Friday, August 24, 2007 10:16 AM
Alright, just an update. I will be down there late sept to check out my new job in Austin and look at some homes. I found some nice ones in Round Rock that are in my price range, don't want to go over 125K. Getting closer! But it looks like one more winter here since thats when I make all my money. At least I can get an idea of what area I want to live in around Austin. So how is Round Rock?

Friday, August 24, 2007 11:55 AM
WELL THAT IS WERE MOST OF THE AUSTIN J'S MEET

BUT ONCE A MONTH THEY TRAVEL DOWN TO SAN ANTONIO CAUSE OUR MEET SEEMS TO BE BIGGER AND BETTER. sO HOPEFULLY YOU MAKE THE TRIP WITH A FEW OF THEM. lOOKED FORWARD TO SEEING YOU

MY TWIN.

LOL

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search