LONE STAR J-BASH !!!!! - Page 12 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: LONE STAR J-BASH !!!!!
Thursday, August 09, 2007 3:23 PM
I need to watch the movie before I go out there so I'll know what the hell you guys are talking about lol

Thursday, August 09, 2007 3:30 PM
Thursday, August 09, 2007 5:17 PM
omg!! you havnt seen the movie!!!??
doesnt really matter..its BASICALLY the same story as the original show..which i take it you have seen either...so if you havnt seen the original transformers OR the movie your a LOSERRRRRRR :p

Thursday, August 09, 2007 5:37 PM
forgive him guys he is a bigger nerd when it comes to transformers then i, i mean look at his sig for cryin out loud LOL

Thursday, August 09, 2007 6:47 PM
yall are both nerds

Thursday, August 09, 2007 6:57 PM
ok here we go

* edited story line *

My name is R3d05lssport Prime i come from a distant planet known as cybertron. We were once a peaceful race but then an evil spread throughout our galexy. We knew a war was iminent, the dreaded Hondabots, and Fordbots have torn apart our planet. All of our windows shattered by the lawn mower, weedwacker sounds eminating from them.

In search for new worlds to conquer they headed to an uncharted planet known to us only as earth. They have been causing confusion, and fear with the sounds they make. We are know on our way to try to bring peace to the humans.

We have arrived safely but unfourtunely we were seperated on arrival to earth. The generals have contacted me and informed me that they are safe and building the forces neccesary to defeat this foe. We have generals in San Antonio, Austin, Houston, and in Burleson not to far from were i am located.

We the J-bots along side with our brothers the D-bots will fight this foe to the brink of extinction if needed. That is why the generals of the J and D bots are meeting in a secert location to stratagize a plan to defeat the enemy.

The time is now mark this day the 18th of aug as the day when we silence that which is terrorizing the humans. We will bring balance to the humans once again or die trying. It has been my honor and privlage getting to know you all.

J-bots, D-bots it is time

TRANSFORM and ROLLOUT.

* end story *

The sequal is being worked on should be out sometime next year.

Thursday, August 09, 2007 8:09 PM
Quote:

We the J-bots along side with our brothers the D-bots

arnt cobalts "A cars" ??

Thursday, August 09, 2007 8:14 PM
i just got back from the track..its right beside a river so BRING LOTS OF BUG SPRAY!!!

Thursday, August 09, 2007 8:17 PM
Don't forget to add a couple of N-bots in story line
Thursday, August 09, 2007 8:28 PM
What is an N-bot? Is that like a Go-Bot? Man do yall remember the Gobots lol? They were like bootleg Transformers.

HTOWN2200 - GMOFHOUSTON.COM - FACEBOOK - CARDOMAIN
Thursday, August 09, 2007 8:32 PM
N would include grand am's

Thursday, August 09, 2007 8:33 PM
What 's wrong with you? You don't what a N-bot is? Oh yea reedit the story to read only one N-bot now.
Thursday, August 09, 2007 8:48 PM
no cobalts are D-bots and sorry the N-bots were all destroyed

Thursday, August 09, 2007 9:17 PM
Except for one that survived, it got beat up, but lived.
Thursday, August 09, 2007 9:22 PM
NO NO destroyed it leaked oil motor locked up internal damage spark was distinguished i was there i know, alas could it be his twin brother ?

Thursday, August 09, 2007 9:36 PM
You'll see it August 18 going down I-35, watch for it. Must of been the red one you destroyed. The silver one is still alive.
Friday, August 10, 2007 6:24 AM
lol that is good story line.

Friday, August 10, 2007 7:22 AM
R3D05LsSport wrote:ok here we go

* edited story line *

My name is R3d05lssport Prime i come from a distant planet known as cybertron. We were once a peaceful race but then an evil spread throughout our galexy. We knew a war was iminent, the dreaded Hondabots, and Fordbots have torn apart our planet. All of our windows shattered by the lawn mower, weedwacker sounds eminating from them.

In search for new worlds to conquer they headed to an uncharted planet known to us only as earth. They have been causing confusion, and fear with the sounds they make. We are know on our way to try to bring peace to the humans.

We have arrived safely but unfourtunely we were seperated on arrival to earth. The generals have contacted me and informed me that they are safe and building the forces neccesary to defeat this foe. We have generals in San Antonio, Austin, Houston, and in Burleson not to far from were i am located.

We the J-bots along side with our brothers the D-bots will fight this foe to the brink of extinction if needed. That is why the generals of the J and D bots are meeting in a secert location to stratagize a plan to defeat the enemy.

The time is now mark this day the 18th of aug as the day when we silence that which is terrorizing the humans. We will bring balance to the humans once again or die trying. It has been my honor and privlage getting to know you all.

J-bots, D-bots it is time

TRANSFORM and ROLLOUT.

* end story *

The sequal is being worked on should be out sometime next year.

only on

no more cavy...now 240 =]

I see a cool-air intake
It's got a NOS-fogger system and a T-4 turbo
I see an A.I.C. controller
It has direct port nitrous injection
Yeah, a stand-alone fuel management system
...Not a bad way to spend $10,000
Friday, August 10, 2007 8:11 AM
what was said about a audio competition at the bash. is that going to happen or no. and if there is how much is it? thanks

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=108174799
Friday, August 10, 2007 8:17 AM
oh and another thing a bunch of us gave ramon our money and he turned it in but i dont know what class im in. is there anyway to see who is in what class? thanks

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=108174799
Friday, August 10, 2007 8:24 AM
LOL iM IN THE STREET CLASS.

Friday, August 10, 2007 8:29 AM
Friday, August 10, 2007 9:50 AM
lol no hes not .. atleast the bastard better not be

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Friday, August 10, 2007 10:46 AM
lol Im scared of ya rick. My only hope is that it's day light when the judging is being done

Friday, August 10, 2007 11:25 AM
as far as i know there is still an audio comp. ...its 20$ to enter ..
i got some entrys from ramon that were listed as underconstruction...since i couldnt make that a class all who listed their cars as such were hense put into Mild until futher evaluation could be done...in other words, youll be placed in your class the day of the show

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search