Anyone in DFW - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone in DFW
Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:34 PM
Anyone in DFW ( males only ) would like to be a extra in the hit tv series Prison Break let me know. They are filming pretty much the entire season here in the metroplex. Now if you do want to be in it they are filming this fri, sat, and monday. These arent just 4-5hrs not even close, they are full 12hr sometimes 15 hr days. You will be paid and breakfast and lunch are also given to you. I had a blast on tuesday and look forward to these next few days, along with however many secens they do, episodes they shoot i will be there.

So like i was saying 12hr days, free food, and you get to be on tv what more could you ask for. Let me know as i need to tell the producers who is going to go.

Re: Anyone in DFW
Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:59 PM
Haha dam it. Im gone friday and saturday. I could do Monday tho, if they let 17 year olds be part of the extras...

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:07 PM
im sure they will but let me call her tomarrow to find out for you, but are you sure you can be a convict lol ?

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:47 PM
Of course, I love being around older guys pretending to be in jail... =D jk. But hey, extra money is extra money.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:58 PM
aight i will find out for ya

Thursday, July 12, 2007 7:27 AM
yeah ill do it how much is it.? (GIVE ME YOUR CORN BREAD FISH) lol! i can be a convict it aint hard for me call me. keep me imformed bro.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=108174799
Thursday, July 12, 2007 10:11 AM
R3D05LsSport wrote:aight i will find out for ya

Thanks man.

Thursday, July 12, 2007 11:51 AM
ok still havent found out about the age thing yet but times are different they will be all three days from 11 in the morning to 12 or 1 the following morning, so if yall are still interested let me know.

Thursday, July 12, 2007 12:42 PM
count me out. are you crazy how much do they pay. thats my only day off of work. i gotta work on my car.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=108174799
Thursday, July 12, 2007 3:00 PM
R3D05LsSport wrote:ok still havent found out about the age thing yet but times are different they will be all three days from 11 in the morning to 12 or 1 the following morning, so if yall are still interested let me know.

Still interested. Sounds even better now. Haha I really hope I can get in.

Thursday, July 12, 2007 5:45 PM
if only it was a week ago...i actually had those days off!
dangit!!

Have you seen the turbo wagon?

13.90 @ 105.46mph
street tires
rough tune

Friday, July 13, 2007 10:34 AM
Saturday, July 14, 2007 4:36 PM
I have watched Prison Break from the very first episode. I absolutely LOVE it!!! That would be awesome!!!!

Saturday, July 14, 2007 11:20 PM
Trust me it is

Saturday, July 14, 2007 11:23 PM
Any word on the age thing? =D Still praying...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search