Shiftd - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Shiftd
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 1:27 PM
Any updates?

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 2:05 PM
Unless something extraordinary happens, I should be here on the 15th...

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 2:41 PM
Shifted wrote:Unless something extraordinary happens, I should be here on the 15th...

YOU SHOULD COME DOWN FOR IMPORT FACEOFF ON THE 16TH i KNOW SOME OF THE OTHER HOUSTON GUYS ARE COMING

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 2:53 PM
There is a meet on the 15th also I noticed. I may be able to make it to both if I get everything running right, and if Shifted is actually able to do it on that weekend.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 4:23 PM
We can find you a place to spend the night on Saturday night. I don't think Mommy would like you making that 4hr drive to DFW in the middle of the night.

HTOWN2200 - GMOFHOUSTON.COM - FACEBOOK - CARDOMAIN
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 6:02 PM
Shifted wrote:Unless something extraordinary happens, I should be here on the 15th...

Sounds great man. Can you email me a message (the email in your info isn't working) so we can make plans and such? =D

Htown2200 wrote:We can find you a place to spend the night on Saturday night. I don't think Mommy would like you making that 4hr drive to DFW in the middle of the night.

Hah, actually, I was thinking of coming down Friday afternoon and seeing if we could make any progress that night. I may end up just sleeping in the car in front of where-ever we do the install, which isn't a problem. If my friend comes with me I may be able to get a deal at a hotel, all I will need is transportation while my car is down. It should be finished by saturday night, soo finding a place to stay wont be that much of a pain. =D

Thursday, December 06, 2007 7:52 PM

Hey man, sent an email. You get it?

Thursday, December 06, 2007 8:12 PM
Yeah, I replied, I'm still available.

Sunday, March 22, 2009 2:42 PM
Hey you. I need ya again. =) I actually need to modify injector spacers first, but that shouldnt take any time. Let me know when your free.

Monday, March 23, 2009 7:58 AM
lol I need him too.

Monday, March 23, 2009 9:23 AM
Wanna meet up in two weeks and just raid his house?

Monday, March 23, 2009 12:13 PM
lol no we to let him contact us first. i am sure he has more important things then us

Monday, March 23, 2009 4:15 PM
You serious? Me and you are about the most important cavalier people, or just people in Texas.

Monday, March 23, 2009 7:48 PM
You guys are funny...

Car is fully insured (I think), so feel free to steal it. Just don't take the bike, that's not insured at the moment.

I've been SUPER busy with work, and will be for the next 3 weeks or so, so I'm not sure when I'll have time. (I'm even working right now, just took a break, been working since 8am).

I'll try to keep you guys updated if I get a free weekend.

Monday, March 23, 2009 7:56 PM
Wow, workin long hours there, spread some of that work around to us laid off guys.. lol

Still workin on my sig...
Monday, March 23, 2009 9:05 PM
Shifted wrote:You guys are funny...

Car is fully insured (I think), so feel free to steal it. Just don't take the bike, that's not insured at the moment.

I've been SUPER busy with work, and will be for the next 3 weeks or so, so I'm not sure when I'll have time. (I'm even working right now, just took a break, been working since 8am).

Yeah man, I totally understand. Just post back up when you get that weekend and I can move anything around to make it. Its not a dire need so im not to worried about it.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 5:53 AM

I hear that. I was like that for a while. but now I am free till about the second week in may. so I got some time. I just really want to get my hpt file looked at by a professional. maybe I can just send it to you?

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 10:58 AM
Nah, you should have a meet on the weekend he's free so I can attend. =D

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 11:02 AM
well thats find.

just whenever its easiest for him

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 12:13 PM
Ecoclean wrote:

I hear that. I was like that for a while. but now I am free till about the second week in may. so I got some time. I just really want to get my hpt file looked at by a professional. maybe I can just send it to you?

Go for it, rbeyer@silic0re.com

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 1:57 PM
email sent

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 4:05 PM
hey did you get it?

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 10:03 AM
bumpp =D

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search