Turn Signal/cruise control - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Turn Signal/cruise control
Monday, April 07, 2008 10:52 AM
Hey there folx....

well @!#$e... you never know what is gonna happen sometimes till it happens... example...

Yesterday morning, get up drive 2 blocks to wally world, , then drive back home, all is ok inside my car... NOTHING broke....

then at about 11:30, my step daughter & her hubby borrow my car to run to mesquite & see her daughter, then he comes back home, then i get in car to run a friend of 1 of my younger daughters home & my friggen turn signal/cruise control lever is BROKE....

ok that ticks me off.....
so when i get back home i ask him if he knew how it got broke & he says to me.... i didn't know it was broke.... i think... WTF??? you didn't know??????

then i told him it wasn't broke before he drove it to mesquite & now it is broke & it was broke when i got back in my car to run across town....

arrrrgghhhhh

he later told me he would pay for the part if i would find it...

so here is the reason for this post

Anyone Have a turn signal/cruise control lever for a 1991 sunbird for sale??????

I have found 1 or 2 online at a parts place & my butthole puckers up so tight at the price it glues me to my chair...

Holy guacamanole nutz batman... they are proud of their levers aren't they?

can anyone help?????

please let me know

Thanks

MikeC!
91 sunbird Convertible
3.1 with an automatic
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3038464

Re: Turn Signal/cruise control
Monday, April 07, 2008 11:29 AM
If he is paying for it, I guess it dont matter how much it is. They may be hard to find, seeing as the car is 17 years old.
Friday, April 11, 2008 11:25 AM
how much did you find it for.
Friday, April 11, 2008 2:33 PM
We might be able to find one for you at a junkyard that we attend frequently

HTOWN2200 - GMOFHOUSTON.COM - FACEBOOK - CARDOMAIN
Monday, April 21, 2008 11:08 AM
Hey Htown, look & see if you can find 1.... cause i am not paying store price for that.... it was like 95.00 & i am sorry but %^&* that!!!

mine has the cruise on it & no a cavilier one will not work... has to be sunbird.... thats 1 of the very few things that are different on the 2 j bodies

mine is a 91 sunbird... so has to be a 90 thru 94 i believe...

i think pre 90 are different too...

let me know please

thanks a mucho bunch

MikeC!
91 sunbird Convertible
3.1 with an automatic
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3038464
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search