LIST - who is registered for the Lone Star Bash - Page 3 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: LIST - who is registered for the Lone Star Bash
Monday, March 31, 2008 6:18 PM
your missing three of my guys.
tyrone
rico
joesph

Monday, March 31, 2008 6:22 PM
you mean the 3 DELTAS that are on the DELTA list....go check cobaltss.net...they are on there

Tuesday, April 01, 2008 2:48 PM
I put Jd's name on there not thinking about him being a delta body My bad. And I dont care what class you put me in....it's tight.

Change is Currently in effect!!!
Tuesday, April 01, 2008 2:51 PM
1.Gregg Lyons - street
2.Darcy Neal - wild
3.Scott Trent - mild
4.Derrick Smith - wild
5.Mark Morales - Mild
6.Willie Nealy - Wild
7.Rick Muniz - Wild
8.Jose Pantoja - Wild
9.Ben Birkenfeld - Wild
10. Kelly Wells - Mild ( Put mild not knowing what to put.. Somebody help....lol)
11. JD.-Street (delta)
12.Ramon Sifuentes - street
13.Luis - street (delta)
14.Dustin - street
15.tamra - street
16. Cody - street

Tuesday, April 01, 2008 7:17 PM
ok..because of the limited amount of pre registrations i have this year im going to have to reorganize things abit...so expect class to be cut down from 3 to 2..or expect there to be fewer trophies for the smaller classes..which will probably make more sense

Friday, April 04, 2008 1:43 PM
OK..after everything is done awards are on the way and classes are sorted....we have a 1st and 2nd place award for 2 classes in each catagory..street and custom..and 1 best of show award..cant wait to see everyone on the 19th !

Friday, April 04, 2008 1:46 PM
I think we may have more late entries then pre-registered. Some guys were willing to pay the extra 10 bucks just cause they were unsure about there cars being ready.

Friday, April 04, 2008 1:58 PM
So there is no Mild Class? Just street and wild?

Friday, April 04, 2008 2:38 PM
I'm pretty sure there will be more Houston entries as well.

HTOWN2200 - GMOFHOUSTON.COM - FACEBOOK - CARDOMAIN
Friday, April 04, 2008 3:29 PM
well people are more than welcome to come but we cant order more trophies . this sux cuz this show was planned 3 months in advance and we had more entries last year with a short notice. so people had plenty of time to plan ahead of time and take time off. so if anybody doesnt like that there are only 2 classes then they should of pre registered. not tryin to be a dick im just disappointed at the amount of pre entries we had . o well itll still be a good show!!!!!!!!

and i understand about people not thinking their cars would be ready by then.

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Friday, April 04, 2008 5:07 PM
i am sorry too guys .. i would have at least liked to have had a 3rd place in each but it was either ordering 4 3rd place trophies or a best of show trophy...so i went with the best of show since we didnt have it last year and this time we acutally have equal classes.....plz keep in mind last year alot of the awards came out of my personal pocket...i have no sponsors,no cash flow.....without registrations i couldnt even get awards...i gave everyone several months notice on this show..much more than i did last year..and for those that are coming just to have fun or race it wont matter..but for those showing it does..and if some of the guys didnt want to preregister cus they didnt think their car was going to be done im sorry....next year hopefully everyone will keep in mind that PREregistrations is what makes the classes and awards....i was hoping this show would be bigger than last year..and maybe it will in numbers...but after all said and done plz remember this was originally intended to be a state wide meet..a time to enjoy the track and the scenery ..the one time of the year we all actually get to meet or remeet each other and catch up or compete ! i hope everyone has as much fun as we did last year so plz make the best of it !.....another thing about registrations..i didnt get ANY from the roadsters or fieros...so i have no idea if any will even show up...which sucks..hopefully well have better luck next year....and guys dont forget to take LOTS of video !!! the more vids you take the better the music video can be

Friday, April 04, 2008 10:33 PM
hell yes i cant wait for the the 19th. sucks that i cant show this year was gunna but had alot of issues but i will be out there supporting the love of our cars. cant wait guys. but i was thinking. since we know there is not alot of show cars going, set aside that is IS going at all. if we should just start another thread. but would like to see who is going anyway and what car they are bringing. just would like to the numbers of who is going.

1. stephen 02 z24 -dfw

Monday, April 07, 2008 1:32 PM
WELL THIS PAST SATURDAY WHEN WE WERE HAVING OUR BBQ IN SAN MARCUS WITH ERI'S GIRLFRIENDS WE BUSTED OUT THE BACK WINDOW ON THE SUNFIRE.

SUPRISINGLEY ERI TOOK IT BETTER THEN ME. BUT NOW I HAVE TO FORK OUT MONEY AND HOPE THAT THE TOP COMES IN BEFORE TEMPLE. I DID GET A GOOD DEAL ON THE TOP WITH THE WINDOW. IT CAME TO ONLY 308.12 SHIPPED. DEALERSHIP PRICE WAS 1000 AT MY COST FOR THE WHOLE TOP AND WINDOW.

Monday, April 07, 2008 2:44 PM
wow..thats a hell of a deal!! 1000 was my price too..wait till you have to replace the seals around the top...400 for the one over the windshield and i think 75 a PIECE for each one on the sides

Monday, April 07, 2008 3:23 PM
hmm makes me think twice about getting that vert i found but what were you doing to bust out the window.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 9:14 AM
ASAINS GET CRAVY WHEN THEY ARE ON TOP.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 9:50 AM
damn so its eri and her girlfriends and you didnt take pics thats f ucked up ben lol

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 9:19 AM
HEY THEY ARE CAMERA SHY

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search