arlington area j bodies - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
arlington area j bodies
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 7:20 PM
how hoppin is the arlington/dallas/fort worth J body scene?

12.33 @ 111.67 mph [Oct 2009]
Dyno'd on 08/02/09 - Mustang Dyno:
327.6 WHP 333.6 WTQ [10.1 AFR]

Re: arlington area j bodies
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 7:30 PM
not as good as SA

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 7:35 PM
we are very active where in arlington are you. im pretty sure you have heard of the texas j's

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 7:44 PM
Ecoclean wrote:not as good as SA

No he is right cause we are FAR BETTER then SA tonight, tomarrow, the rest of the year, next year the following year so on so forth you get the picture.

But yes there is a car club dedicated to the J class, i do believe there are about 14-16 members all cavaliers and sunfires.

The club is called the Texas J's i am the prez and the vice president her name is amanda. We have members throughout the DFW area. We meet up every thursday in the agg town area and from there we meet in ft worth, hurst, irving, burleson, all over.

If you want to meet up sometime hit me up here or give me a shout 817-680-7415 name is ramon

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 7:48 PM
yeah ramon is the pres .
amanda is the vice pres.
and im tido

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 7:49 PM
no your chuy tido is the one that drives the other red cavy with the blitz front

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 7:55 PM
lol

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 7:58 PM
so evilmonkitar are you just visiting or movin down ?

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 8:57 PM
I'll be moving up to Arlington in August for school. I'll be a UTA Maverick.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 9:06 PM
chit thats right around the corner from our meets

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 9:17 PM
R3D05LsSport wrote:so evilmonkitar are you just visiting or movin down ?

not sure, i decided to move with my parents after they retire next year cuz i hate winter in wisconsin lol. its either florida or texas.. just gettin some info ahead of time

thanks for the replies all!

12.33 @ 111.67 mph [Oct 2009]
Dyno'd on 08/02/09 - Mustang Dyno:
327.6 WHP 333.6 WTQ [10.1 AFR]

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 9:19 PM
Texas is were its at plus with florida weither with all da hurricans yeah not so hot afta all but hopefully it will be texas lol

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 9:41 PM
Agg town represent.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008 7:47 PM
Ramon what are you trying to say about my Blitz front. Tido, hah! But hell yeah dude I used to be in hurricane central and it's alot better to be in Texas. Tornadoes do hit but not where we are. A hurricane will hit all of Florida at once if it felt like it. I would rather have a little hail damage on my car than a tree in my roof.
Thursday, March 06, 2008 5:30 AM
Que?

Friday, March 07, 2008 5:47 AM
But Florida has no emissions
Saturday, April 12, 2008 1:41 PM
R3D05LsSport wrote:
Ecoclean wrote:not as good as SA

No he is right cause we are FAR BETTER then SA tonight, tomarrow, the rest of the year, next year the following year so on so forth you get the picture.

But yes there is a car club dedicated to the J class, i do believe there are about 14-16 members all cavaliers and sunfires.

The club is called the Texas J's i am the prez and the vice president her name is amanda. We have members throughout the DFW area. We meet up every thursday in the agg town area and from there we meet in ft worth, hurst, irving, burleson, all over.

If you want to meet up sometime hit me up here or give me a shout 817-680-7415 name is ramon

dude that is awesome @!#$. right now im in iraq but will be home soon and having a meet to look forward to is really friggin nice. just hit me up with the info and ill be there.

scout out
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search