DFW roll out to the Bash - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
DFW roll out to the Bash
Wednesday, April 16, 2008 8:57 PM
i just got off the phone with Ramon and JD. theres a little change in the time from what was posted earlier. the track opens at 11am so we will need to leave a little earlier to get there in time. want to get there early to get good spots. we were 1st city there last time.

BRING CASH, NO ATM AT THE TRACK!!!

CONTACTS:
William(dallas side) - 972/768-8277 cell
Ramon(Ft Worth side) - 817/680-7415 cell
JD(bulerson) - 817/680-1576 cell

hope to leave the dfw area around 8am and get around waco around 9amish. waco guys will have to catch up with us on the highway. ramon will be in contact with the waco guys as to when we get close to the area for them to jump on. we will have a pit stop(gas,snacks,drinks,ice,potty) at a gas station around the exit we take when closer to the track.

FINAL MEETING SPOT:
for the DFW area it will be in Bulerson at I-35W and Alsbury in the Albertson/Arby's parking lot. we will start meeting around 7:30amish and try to roll out around 8:00.
-get to I-35W(Ft Worth side) and head south, you will pass I-20.
-exit Alsbury and at the light turn right.
-after turning right, we will be on the right in the parking lot between the bank and Arby's.

theres a Albertsons so if anyone needs some last minute items. theres a sonic and taco cabana in the area for breakfast. theres a coin-op car wash just a little futher up Alsbury past arbys and racetrack for any last minute cleaning.

DALLAS MEETING SPOT:
this will be in Irving. if yall want to meet somewhere else in dallas thats fine but the finall spot for Dallas side will be here. it will be at the Irving Mall at 183 and Beltline. time to meet here will be between 6:30am-7:00am to roll to the meet up in Bulerson.
-coming from Dallas get to 183 and head west.
-exit beltline (if theres a choice it will be north)
-you should be at the stop light for beltline/183 service road, get in the middle lane.
-continue past the light and take the 1st mall turn in on the right. when you enter take a quick right turn.
-we will be in the southeast corner of the mall. south of the Firestone in the mall parling lot next to the 183/beltline intersection.

if running late we will be rolling
183 west to 360 south
360 south to I-20 west
I-20 west to I-35W south
I35W to Alsbury exit

FT WORTH SIDE:
"Some will be meeting at starbucks in ft worth the usual sat meet and then from there they will be heading to my house and well from here we will go to the burleson meet."

i will get more info and add it. im not sure of the starbucks location. give Ramon a call, if not just meet at the Bulerson spot since thats close enough to Ft worth.

Re: DFW roll out to the Bash
Wednesday, April 16, 2008 9:27 PM
heres the link to the track. it has our flyer (scroll down abit) with any last info you may need, like pricing.

Little River Dragway in Temple

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 9:57 PM
good job will. i might add though. i found a typo on the flyer. its $35 at the gate to register for show. NOT $25. ...my fault .

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Thursday, April 17, 2008 7:53 AM
very well explained will. but to you dfw guys as ramon mentioned on the other thread their is a meeting tonight at 9 930 at eastchace and i-30 at the wataburger. so if you need anymore info just go to that tonight. im excited as hell.

plus to add on to this we are having a mod day at amanda moms house in grand prarie in the afternoon. gill has bought a air compressor and air guns so we can get our stuff done faster. if you need any info just give me a call at 469-774-3458.

sorry about spelling i suck ass at it

Thursday, April 17, 2008 10:44 AM
Quote:

the track opens at 11am so we will need to leave a little earlier to get there in time. want to get there early to get good spots.

guys please keep in mind you CAN NOT get in before 11am this year.. and show car parking will be seperate from racing and spectator parking, im sure ive posted this before but i just wanted to remind everyone..so if you pre registered for show your going to get the close spots to the shade and stands...spectators and others attending will be parked away from that area but can be moved later in the day after all the show cars are situated ok

Thursday, April 17, 2008 12:05 PM
so there will not be areas for club members such as the texas j's, centex, ect.. so we will be all mixed in with each other. just asking trying to see how this parking will be.

Thursday, April 17, 2008 12:47 PM
SHOW cars from each club will be able to park together ...most of the show cars will be lined up and parked down the side of the road near the staging lanes and stands..there is more room behind some of them under the trees but you will not be able to park there until all the show cars are situated...so if your just coming to race..or just spectate you will have differnt parking till later in the day.......i cant have holes in show parking from people pulling in and out racing...remember the track wants things to remain professional it is in our and THEIR best interest to do so...after gates open at 11 you will be directed by centex members to your proper parking locations..if there are any problems plz DO NOT call me, i will be VERY busy that day..plz look for someone in a burnt orange shirt..these are centex members and can help you out just was well...these will be the only people i will be conctact with for the first half of the day as well to help things go smoothly

Thursday, April 17, 2008 1:17 PM
thats another thing we will talk about tonight the ones that are showing and then the ones that are racing. On the drive down we can be mixed within each other but at the pit stop the ones showing move to the front of the pack so on so forth so that way it will make things easier for scott and his crew.

Thursday, April 17, 2008 2:21 PM
sounds good to me thanks.

Thursday, April 17, 2008 2:30 PM
R3D05LsSport wrote:thats another thing we will talk about tonight the ones that are showing and then the ones that are racing. On the drive down we can be mixed within each other but at the pit stop the ones showing move to the front of the pack so on so forth so that way it will make things easier for scott and his crew.

werd, I am SO stealing all of these ideas for my pre meet lol.

HTOWN2200 - GMOFHOUSTON.COM - FACEBOOK - CARDOMAIN
Thursday, April 17, 2008 3:29 PM
glad i could help LOL

Thursday, April 17, 2008 3:43 PM
I'm not going..
Thursday, April 17, 2008 3:50 PM
im not gonna go either.........stupd nissan wont have my truck done in time.
and i cant afford to chance driving the car and having to tow it back

swapped, supercharged, intercooled, 2.9, fun
Thursday, April 17, 2008 4:07 PM

Thursday, April 17, 2008 4:09 PM
R3D05LsSport wrote:

You know better huh
Thursday, April 17, 2008 4:40 PM
Quote:

i cant afford to chance driving the car and having to tow it back

BOOOOOOOOOOOO
your loss man, you dont know what your missing

Thursday, April 17, 2008 6:30 PM
what about the ones showing but also want to race???

Thursday, April 17, 2008 7:37 PM
Quote:

what about the ones showing but also want to race???

well for one they are stuck there till they are judged..unless they dont care..after they are judged they can race of course but plz use the same parking spot when returning

Thursday, April 17, 2008 8:53 PM
yea i know what im missing

no need to rub it in

swapped, supercharged, intercooled, 2.9, fun
Friday, April 18, 2008 10:34 PM
man that sux that your not making it out. i wanted to see that car of yours!!. o well. there will be other times. keep an eye out for pix fromt he bash. ima take a bunch

Saturday, April 19, 2008 4:18 AM
bout to head to the irving meet up. then will be heading to bulerson for the final stop.

heading out of bulerson by 8:30am towards the track.

contact numbers are at the top if yall need anything.

Saturday, April 19, 2008 8:13 PM
WOOOOOOOOOO had a blast came back looking like a darker version of rick lol but had a blast. Oh and two cars were violated by me, sweetpee and rednine

Saturday, April 19, 2008 9:00 PM
u bastard. u were already darker than me!!. and my babygirl is still traumatized from you dry humpin her!!. thas ok. i got a few extra humps on ur car on ur way out without you knowing

Saturday, April 19, 2008 9:48 PM
no wonder my car acted funny on the drive back you bastard lol and no rick you were black now im a blacker version of you lol.

oh and you need a new sig with your hood and bags kthanksbye

Sunday, April 20, 2008 10:08 AM
yea i do. ima hitup prowler . i kept it like that to keep my stuff a secret. but it didnt work !!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search