Austin Texas - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Austin Texas
Thursday, May 08, 2008 6:51 PM
Whats up everyone! Well I made it out here without any major issues, now i'm just getting to know the area before I start my new job. As some of you know I have a couple of parts from my car (2002 Cavalier LS Sport Ecotec 5 speed) still that I brought with me. I have my 350Z seats in awesome shape and ready to install - $250 or best offer. The replica turbosport wing - $250 or best offer, and the turbotech k-brace - $75 or best offer. I need to get this stuff out of the garage before it has to go to storage so hit me up. Anything going on in the area let me know that as well, some of you have my number already so hit me up!

Re: Austin Texas
Thursday, May 08, 2008 7:15 PM
Welcome, glad you made it down safely. to bad you moved to ATX, and not SA

Thursday, May 08, 2008 7:26 PM
welcome bro!!!!!! glad to see you made it down alright. might i add before i continue, u suck !! i just ordered some seats for 50 bucks more than ur asking for urs . if the deal falls through ill get those off ya . back to topic.

so how long ya been down? maybe you can meet up with us on saturday and meet the rest of the guys man. im sure somebody would take the wing and the k brace. you still got my number so hit me up this weekend if your free. if not just jump on our site and get it from me thre.

Ztwenty4door wrote:Welcome, glad you made it down safely. to bad you moved to ATX, and not SA

he made the best choice of all ATX RULES

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Thursday, May 08, 2008 7:41 PM
well we have more Turbo and Supercharged J-bodies than you

Thursday, May 08, 2008 7:42 PM
for now

Thursday, May 08, 2008 7:51 PM
This whole Austin vs San Antonio thing cracks me up Let me know on the seats, they are nice. I got in Saturday afternoon, so far I do believe I made the right choice, this place is already the bomb. This Saturday and Sunday I will probably be in Brownwood to see the Fam for Mothers day, but if you know anyone that wants the spoiler or brace let me know man.

Thursday, May 08, 2008 7:57 PM
ha its always gonna be city against city. as for the seats. ive seen them they are nice. especially for the price.glad to see you like atx already man thats cool about this weekend. i forgot it was mothers day already lol. but ya ill post up on our page and see if anybody wants em.

o yea and as for whats type of stuff goin on here in town. well we meet every saturday at 620/mcneil behind the mcdonalds. 6:00 usually and we get a good crowd out there. got any questions bro just hop on the website, www.centexcc.com dont know if youve seen the new site yet. we got the shows and events posted up on there. just halla at me if you got any questions bro.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, May 08, 2008 8:02 PM

Thursday, May 08, 2008 8:21 PM
Thanks man, I will have to check out the new site, I will be in touch.

Friday, May 09, 2008 1:13 PM
and if your interested there is the www.gmofsa.com site as well

Friday, May 09, 2008 7:56 PM
and if you feel like visiting the coast dont forget to check out gmofhouston.proboards42.com

HTOWN2200 - GMOFHOUSTON.COM - FACEBOOK - CARDOMAIN
Friday, May 09, 2008 9:03 PM
Ecoclean wrote:and if your interested there is the www.gmofsa.com site as well

I was wondering when you would chime in Ben

Saturday, May 10, 2008 8:15 AM
hey let me know when your ready to get into another jbody. I got a few laying around.

Saturday, May 10, 2008 9:00 AM
u guys are sooooooooooo ghey for throwing in your websites. lol well mainly ben cuz he was serious lol

Saturday, May 10, 2008 12:10 PM
actually all of those choices that were thrown out there were all BAD. DFW is were its at

Saturday, May 10, 2008 9:12 PM
Quote:

well we have more Turbo and Supercharged J-bodies than you

well we're still faster than you

Sunday, May 11, 2008 8:54 AM
didnt you race the sunfire at the j- bash? what happened to that?
Sunday, May 11, 2008 12:46 PM
i guess your referring to that 1/8 mile race..where the sunfires best time was .1 sec faster than my best time ...in which case her 1/8 mile time has always been slightly better than mine..and my 1/4 time slightly better than hers......but even if we put ALLLL that aside and just say she straight up beat me..that still puts my record against that car at like 8-1 ... ... but i guess everyone gets lucky one in a while hehe

Sunday, May 11, 2008 2:32 PM
well when Blue Deuce moves here from Germany we will have another contender!

Sunday, May 11, 2008 3:00 PM
see this..this is my scared face >>

Monday, May 12, 2008 5:37 AM
scott (section8cav) wrote:i guess your referring to that 1/8 mile race..where the sunfires best time was .1 sec faster than my best time ...in which case her 1/8 mile time has always been slightly better than mine..and my 1/4 time slightly better than hers......but even if we put ALLLL that aside and just say she straight up beat me..that still puts my record against that car at like 8-1 ... ... but i guess everyone gets lucky one in a while hehe

Hey you can win them all but if you don't win a J-bash then your no better then the Patriots

Monday, May 12, 2008 9:14 AM
OUCH ! harsh ! lol

Monday, May 12, 2008 11:24 AM
hey man i can prolly take those seats off u if u still have them in like two or three weeks lmk

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 10:36 AM
Ztwenty4door wrote:well when Blue Deuce moves here from Germany we will have another contender!

scott (section8cav) wrote:see this..this is my scared face >>

Ouch! Damn Bro....ditch'n me before I even arrive!!

No love at all for me....

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Tuesday, May 13, 2008 11:12 AM
thats how they roll in Austin, be glad your comming to SA

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 11:55 AM
BlueDeuce wrote:
Ztwenty4door wrote:well when Blue Deuce moves here from Germany we will have another contender!

scott (section8cav) wrote:see this..this is my scared face >>

Ouch! Damn Bro....ditch'n me before I even arrive!!

No love at all for me....

you will be loved here in SA

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search