Well its official - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Well its official
Wednesday, August 13, 2008 10:52 PM
I no longer have the cavy, dropped her off a few hours ago and rode off with my new car. I thought it was time for a change and i was initally going to get a HHR SS but then i found a car with 8k wirth of mods from the factory and it was still cheaper then the hhr ss would have been.

I would like to thank everyone all the members of the DFW club who have stood by me all these years. The members i have met from san antonio, houston, and austin. To those that i have bought and sold to on this site. The club will continue to go on if she wants it to, as i will be passing the torch to my vp. Thank you amanda for sticking with me through all these years. Now there are 2 origional members from 03 she is one and the other is cody. Thank you all

For those that do not know i got 5k for my car and i rolled out with a 2008 Scion TC black cherry pearl, with eclipse navigation and back up cam, dropped, 18in rims, and i added the scion ground effects package, as well as the carbon fiber b-pillars and dash kit. pics will come later in the week.

Re: Well its official
Wednesday, August 13, 2008 10:58 PM
Nice purchase, My girl bought a 08 waveline pearl tC. It's only mod at the time though is a TRD axleback exhaust. Deff a nice car for sure!

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Thursday, August 14, 2008 6:21 AM
you will be missed my friend ! hope all goes well.
now who am i supposed to deal with in the dallas area??

Thursday, August 14, 2008 6:54 AM
GOING TO MISS THE CAVY BRO SAD TO SEE HER GO LIKE THAT WELL HOPE THE CLUB UP IN DFW STAYS STRONG I AM TRYING TO KEEP IT ALIVE HERE IN WACO BUT WELL SEE HOW IT GOES TRYING TO FIND MODED CAVYS AND FIRES IS HARD AROUND HERE SOO WHO KNOW I DONT WANT IT TO DIE BUT WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Thursday, August 14, 2008 7:31 AM
scott (section8cav) wrote:you will be missed my friend ! hope all goes well.
now who am i supposed to deal with in the dallas/fort worth area??

Fixed.
Thursday, August 14, 2008 9:27 AM

these are two pics the dealer sent me the other day. On monday it goes back cause they scratched my rim and to get the lip kit and carbon fiber pieces put on. I will get better pics later like i said

Thursday, August 14, 2008 9:28 AM

Thursday, August 14, 2008 10:26 AM
good luck homie. hope you can enjoy this car. now get some black rims on that tc and its gravy!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Thursday, August 14, 2008 11:04 AM
Change the rims asap bro.
Thursday, August 14, 2008 1:16 PM
yea......i thik the black wheels on the cav would look beter........

swapped, supercharged, intercooled, 2.9, fun
Thursday, August 14, 2008 2:23 PM
now who am i supposed to deal with in the dallas area??

so TRU. It wont be the same without you buddy. I hope you still stick around and we can meet up with you again in the future.

HTOWN2200 - GMOFHOUSTON.COM - FACEBOOK - CARDOMAIN

Thursday, August 14, 2008 3:35 PM
I know what you mean trust me thats first on the list of things to do. I have choosen two rims already and i would rather keep it a hyper silver as it stands out more on the car. these are my two choices so far, also they will have a small staggered stance. Fronts will be 18x7.5 rear 18x8 let me know what you think. The other thing i want to add is white neons and maybe remove the graphics and get her debadged. Then she will be good to go.

Thursday, August 14, 2008 3:45 PM
deftonesfan817(martin edmonds) wrote:
now who am i supposed to deal with in the dallas/fort worth area??

Fixed.

..no..not fixed
i still talk to WILL ..but i know there is a couple different groups up there...who am i supposed to talk to now about the bash??

Thursday, August 14, 2008 3:57 PM
I hate TC's myself, but congrats.

We've been doing a few of these on TC's lately. Available in Silver, Black, And Chrome. Also in Staggered 18" and 19" sizes.

http://www.gravanatuning.com/406/38/47/7990/2006_Pontiac_Solstice__Convertible_2.4_RWD.html

The TC fitments are different offsets and bolt pattern from the Solstice, but it gives you an idea of price.

Thursday, August 14, 2008 5:06 PM
nobody cares f*ck ramon he aint nobody with his pimped out tc. trader is what he is go to hell ramon. and take you tc to a tc forum now. lol jk big props man cant wait to see it tonight.

Thursday, August 14, 2008 9:57 PM
stephen steele wrote:nobody cares f*ck ramon he aint nobody with his pimped out tc. trader is what he is go to hell ramon. and take you tc to a tc forum now. lol jk big props man cant wait to see it tonight.

FINE you know what i will SCION LIFE

J/p i got jbodies in my heart and always will, plus i met some great friends through out the years if it wasnt for the cavy.

Friday, August 15, 2008 10:32 AM
good choice with the scion, i like the wifes ive been drivin it lately cause im to cheap to put gas in my titan.

keep it up

Friday, August 15, 2008 10:36 AM
you better come to the bash still. thats the only time we can team up and bash ben in person lol.

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Thursday, August 21, 2008 5:28 PM
so its been about a week,

how do you like it?

Thursday, August 21, 2008 9:48 PM
well i dont really know the effin dealership has it putting goodies on it so yeah the few days i had it i loved it

Friday, August 22, 2008 8:41 PM
booo. i never got to see ur red cav man.

Friday, August 22, 2008 9:49 PM
Well you should have gone to the bash like you said you were the past 2 years in a row lol . I still miss it but i love my new ride. Tomarrow i will get pics of it since i got it back today

Saturday, August 23, 2008 3:01 PM
sweet, what did the apperance package run ya,ive been thinkin about it for mine

Saturday, August 23, 2008 4:11 PM
1200 i may be able to get you a deal as i know someone that works there i will ask him tomarrow for you

Sunday, August 24, 2008 10:57 AM
cool deal

i think our body shop priced me 800 painted, employeee price

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search