for sale/parting it out - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
for sale/parting it out
Thursday, September 18, 2008 9:55 AM
sup y'all,
i got a 98 sunfire gt that im gonna give up on... been having too many things going on the wife now pregnant, new job, and most my family still in houston...

but anyway the 2.4 spun a crank bering about 2years ago and i rebuilt the motor (stock spec) new timing chain, and tentioner, new oil pump and water pump, had crank reground and matching berings, had the stock connecting rods resized and match with new berings, new piston rings, and new seals and crap... well i decided to "brake in" my motor at 90+mph on the 121tollway by my house... needless to say the engine didn't like it... so think ill let someone else get at it cause i know i don't have the time to get at it...

the car has my cold air intake, battery relocated to trunk, rsm crank pully, strut tower brace, 565 federal tires on 17 konig toxxins (about 5-6 miles on them), old apc side mirrors with leds (one side did burn out), enubri side mirror on car (never had time to wire them up been on car the last 3months) and i just serviced the trans with b&m trick shift synthetic oil and new filter

let me know what yall think

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search