Do NOT deal with Uncivilized R.T. aka Brandon Spencer - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Do NOT deal with Uncivilized R.T. aka Brandon Spencer
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 4:54 PM

Re: Do NOT deal with Uncivilized R.T. aka Brandon Spencer
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 6:31 PM
Im Sorry you cant figure out how to use the internet, ive dealt with him before and after your ordeal, and would again.

swapped, supercharged, intercooled, 2.9, fun
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 7:11 PM
WOW THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS

Thursday, October 09, 2008 11:53 AM
This is the reason why I do all my buying and selling local now. No Drama with little kids and they mothers and fathers.
LoL at he was told on this site already to drop this since it had been delbt with already. Sad really when you can only dicuss it over the net and when it comes to phone calls to handle the transaction you put your out of control mother on the line to talk for you.
Yes nice new thread you started as well. And as the guys stated in there Ebay has changed totally. Sellers can no longer leave feedback to buyers like you who change their mind after their purcash. but the buyer can still leave u feedback. So I have found new ways to buy and sell.
Like I said before: I really need to scam a lil kid out of 125 bucks when I have bought and sold items on there alot higher than that amount.

Your life so sad you get on here and search my name daily? Just a thought....
Thursday, October 09, 2008 12:07 PM
I click on Recent Posts like everybody else and I just happened to see your name in one of the sale threads. The entire reason I brought it back up was to help other users avoid the mistake I made...

Here's our PM convo so far...

I'm just trying to help people avoid the fiasco you put me through. You jerked me around and thought you could get away with it. During the fiasco, I was still in high school and living with my parents and had no need for anything but a debit card. Were you shunned or abused by your parents? Because you obviously have a problem with mine. She called you because, as stated in my first thread, they were suspicious of your whole cancer bit. When it became apparent that you had scammed me, she was irate and took it upon herself to call you. Oh yeah, you already killed any credibility you might have had in my first thread, that's exactly why you're PMing me. By the way: you never explained this post...

http://dodgeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43222

...I'd love to hear how you were the innocent victim there too.

--- Uncivilized R.T. <iwannaklymaxxnu2> wrote:

Seems all you can do is try to bash me over the internet...
But when it came to contacting me you had your mother call me? Is this what you consider being a man? LoL like i said before you couldnt make up ur mind how u wanted shipping having me get u mulitiple estimates. You didnt wanna pay out the ass for UPS so you decided on something else. This is the reason why when you won another auction you knew the cheapest shipping method. I am guessing since I was allowed my shipping back I didnt lose nothing. The email from paypal stated there was no evidence to prove your side but since your mother did a charge back on her card they couldnt fight it. By the way: how does a 19 year old not have a credit card yet?

Thursday, October 09, 2008 12:17 PM
Wow like i said this is a private convo thing. It gonna get drug out again. LoL Sorry never lost any creditability from you. And guess Ill just have to reinstate my ebay account just to put the n egative back on. LoL i left ebay because of all their changes and rate fee increases. Dude you will grow up one day. Im sure of it.
Thursday, October 09, 2008 8:39 PM
sorry your having to deal w/ all this brandon, id still buy from ya

swapped, supercharged, intercooled, 2.9, fun
Friday, October 10, 2008 5:23 PM
as would if i still had a J lol this is funny

Friday, October 10, 2008 8:04 PM
I've done business with him before. No problems at all. He's a genuinely good guy.

My Cardomain Page
Friday, October 10, 2008 8:58 PM
hey billy tomarrow i will be at the hooters mid night madness show in west ft worth i have your badges still so if you want meet me there. let me know thanks

Sunday, October 19, 2008 3:53 PM
Why is Ramon still post whoring here??? Dont you have some ghey scion forums u should be at? lol

Monday, October 20, 2008 3:21 PM
This guy is a nut! I have been asked to not be mean to him on the boards.
I dont wanna get into the drama anymore and that is why i am only wanting to buy and sell local. There is too much drama over things that can be delbt with in a simple matter. Go figure Ill always be a cavi owner and wanna be cool as possible with all the local peeps!

Thanks guys! Seems yall are willing to see both sides of stories before the BEAT down!
Monday, October 20, 2008 3:27 PM
Diablita wrote:Why is Ramon still post whoring here??? Dont you have some ghey scion forums u should be at? lol

LoL sounds like she has been to scionlife! Good lord when i had my xB I started to feel sorry for myself going to the site. Site is great for links to parts and info on installing stuff!

BTW: Ramon will always whore up the site!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search