HIN dallas - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HIN dallas
Saturday, September 13, 2008 2:13 PM
OK guys, im registered for HIN dallas..ill be there friday morning..anyone else going? any of the dallas guys gonna come out?

Re: HIN dallas
Saturday, September 13, 2008 2:33 PM
ill be there with scikotics not sure about other j's from the area

Saturday, September 13, 2008 6:16 PM
I plan on it but need details on how to register!!!

Scott...help me out!!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Saturday, September 13, 2008 10:45 PM
Im in Garland, just a stones thorw away, i feel stupid asking this, but where are they having it? I'll definitely try to make it out

Sunday, September 14, 2008 8:05 AM
Sunday, September 14, 2008 6:02 PM
Thanks for the info

Monday, September 15, 2008 3:37 PM
I'll be making it out just to look.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 5:54 PM
Registered!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 10:38 PM
I am humping your car at the show so be ready LOL

Friday, September 19, 2008 5:56 AM
R3D05LsSport wrote:I am humping your car at the show so be ready LOL

Hump on young man....hump on!

Friday, September 19, 2008 8:35 AM
PARTY BOI TIME WOOT WOOT

Saturday, September 20, 2008 8:00 PM
I'll be showing up--- It needs to hurry up and get here!! Bring on the J's!!
Saturday, September 20, 2008 10:48 PM
Any guys up in Dallas up for a little get together after HIN ends?

I really, really don't want to park my Cavy at some hotel after the show...thinking maybe someones house...get the guys who went to HIN over to someones house and hang there for the night?

Thoughts?

Sunday, September 21, 2008 10:08 AM
Might want to get a hold of william he might be able to not sure though his number should be in the hurricane ike thread in the forum.

Sunday, September 21, 2008 1:58 PM
Booked the Dallas Plaza Hotel for Fri/Sat night...rooms were starting to get expensive and hard to find within walking distance...so I just booked that one.

Thursday, October 09, 2008 12:19 PM
This Saturday is HIN...I know myself and Scott are going but is anyone else?

Thursday, October 09, 2008 6:08 PM
Im going.Im not entering my car. just watching.

13.520 @ 98mph! 220whp 234tq
Thursday, October 09, 2008 11:52 PM
ill be there with Jotech Motorsports but not bringing my car this year. Next year for sure though
Sunday, October 12, 2008 12:40 PM
PICS.....BlueDeuce I know you have all the electronic gadgets, bust out Ipod Touch, catch a wifi signal and email some pics.

Sunday, October 12, 2008 1:21 PM
Scott has all the pics...they left from Dallas about 12 or so I think?

We had a great time...GM Tuner Tour came and got our cars and moved us right next to the photo shoot area with the GM girls...it was hopping last night!!!

Had a blast...met a few JBO folks but I won't remember anyone so you'll have to remind me if we talked!

Sunday, October 12, 2008 6:52 PM
yup..centex got VIP parking with GM tuner tour..i got LOTS of pics..and im sure joe does to..im currently uploading them all to photos and media section guys..so keep an eye out for it tonight ok..im sure youll enjoy

Sunday, October 12, 2008 6:59 PM
so did yall win?

Sunday, October 12, 2008 9:10 PM
ok guys pics are up..more to come! go check them out so far

Monday, October 20, 2008 3:34 PM
For the most part HIN was just like last year. If part of a group you was ok. But just alot of break dancing and goofy booths. Wish it was more about the cars real people build like it used to be. And that area sucked for spectators. They came up with 18 cars and trucks was reportedly stolen that day from parking lots....
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search