New Guy - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Guy
Sunday, November 23, 2008 6:58 PM
Just wanted to say hi. I just picked up a 99 Cavy 2.2 with a stick. 60k on it and for $900 it seemed fair. I'm shipping it to TX when I retired from the Army next week and am hoping to meet up with some guys that know these things. I cant leave vehicles stock so I hope to get some feed back on parts for it. See you all soon.

Re: New Guy
Sunday, November 23, 2008 7:32 PM
whats up? where in tx are you moving to man?

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Sunday, November 23, 2008 8:24 PM
baggedNINE7(rick) wrote:whats up? where in tx are you moving to man?
x2,and btw thank you for your service,we will be glad too have you back in texas.

13.520 @ 98mph! 220whp 234tq
Sunday, November 23, 2008 9:46 PM
I will be in the Plano area till I find a house but it will still be in that area. Thanks for the warm welcome. It will be an adjustment moving from Hawaii but looking forward to not getting haircuts and shaving everyday. It's going to be nice to have a permanent home and my daughter is happy that I wont have to go back to the sandbox anymore. This car is going to be a fun project for me since my Jetta is R.I.P. That was a fun build and with the $ the Army is going to pay me, I hope to do alot to this thing.
Monday, November 24, 2008 11:07 AM
Yeah im near dallas so maybe we can get some people to meet up sometime.Im always looking for fellow j's around dallas but haven't found any yet ,but maybe we can change that.There use too be a club called the texas j's,but they all moved on and got different cars.But from the short time that I met up with them they seemed really cool and I even traded a wii for some parts also..What part of hawaii were you at?I went for vacation there when I was seven.Cant even spell the place so I wont even try....lol.

Monday, November 24, 2008 4:41 PM
02cavcruzin wrote:But from the short time that I met up with them they seemed really cool and I even traded a wii for some parts also..

yup yup now buy my sides and rear lip

Monday, November 24, 2008 10:02 PM
Naw im getting lowering springs and struts in a couple weeks.But how is the wii doing?Have you got anything else for it?And let me know if anyone has any d-specs or kyb agx's for sale.

Sunday, November 30, 2008 4:37 PM
hey bro. my name is Gil. i live in the dallas area. (Irving to be specific) i used to be part of the Texas J's before we split up. let me know if you ever want to meet. starting a new club in january. 972-513-5122
later bro
Sunday, November 30, 2008 6:54 PM
starting a new club? whoa whoa.....we want DETAILS !!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 11:29 AM
^ lol i forgot to tell you about that. he messaged me a while back. ...

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Tuesday, December 02, 2008 5:44 PM
well arnt you just becoming the slacker

Wednesday, December 03, 2008 12:09 PM
hoping to have a get together friday night. getting some j-bodies to come out and some other gm's over to the house for kind of a meet and greet. if anyone or everyone wants to come over, call me @ 972 513 5122.
Thursday, December 04, 2008 5:51 AM
Added your # bro.
Thursday, December 04, 2008 9:20 PM
irving representing.....

Thursday, December 18, 2008 5:31 PM
Going Hard..... lol! Got a POS now but getting the new Cavi in 2 to 3 weeks!
Thursday, December 18, 2008 8:48 PM
Hey damnit, that POS might be my car soon...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search