So, about Dallas - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
So, about Dallas
Monday, December 22, 2008 9:20 PM
Im confused about who's still here and who drives what... Someone update me. =D

Re: So, about Dallas
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 7:28 PM
well alot has changed lol. ramon traded in his cavy for a 2008 tc. by the way is badass. i sold my car and got a family car lol. its a 96 mercury sable lol i know what the hell. but it only had 60000 miles on it. amanda still has her car. other than that ill let the others tell ya

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 7:13 AM
Dustin still has his Sunfire and I might be getting a Cavi by the end of Jan.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 11:01 PM
You never met me but I came out to a couple texas j meets a while back(I have a 02 indigo blue ls sport).Gil invited me to a couple get together's here recently.He is thinking of starting a new crew.I would like to find as much j's possible here in dallas for some type of get together.So if you ever wanna meet up sometime then just let us know.

13.520 @ 98mph! 220whp 234tq
Friday, December 26, 2008 9:15 PM
sold my sunfire to ben.

i have a cobalt ss/sc
wife has 4 dr balt

Saturday, December 27, 2008 12:28 PM
Still have my 4 door cavi

but i got a 03 eclipse GTS Turbo and 99 Silverado that are running
And like 4 project cars! LoL
Saturday, December 27, 2008 5:51 PM
stephen steele wrote:well alot has changed lol. ramon traded in his cavy for a 2008 tc. by the way is badass. i sold my car and got a family car lol. its a 96 mercury sable lol i know what the hell. but it only had 60000 miles on it. amanda still has her car. other than that ill let the others tell ya

Hah, man, seems just like a month ago that i saw your call at the Parks.

02cavcruzin wrote:You never met me but I came out to a couple texas j meets a while back(I have a 02 indigo blue ls sport).Gil invited me to a couple get together's here recently.He is thinking of starting a new crew.I would like to find as much j's possible here in dallas for some type of get together.So if you ever wanna meet up sometime then just let us know.

Im always up for anything, preferably soon. =D Let's get something goin.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search