DFW Lets meet up! - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
DFW Lets meet up!
Sunday, March 15, 2009 5:51 PM
Billy... you in with me on this one???

DFW jbodies, Post up any recomendations for a meet up. Its been quite a while since Ive been around jbodies.

Location, date, and time. etc. My suggestion would be something centralized, since dfw covers a huge area.

Re: DFW Lets meet up!
Sunday, March 15, 2009 6:20 PM
I'm down. Living in Fort Worth by Ramone's old Whataburger hangout. I'm down for whatever. Just let me know.

My Cardomain Page
Monday, March 16, 2009 12:27 PM
I will post up the next meet. Billy i tried to text you about this past Saturday. We went for a long, fun criuse through Dallas, irving, Las Colinas and Arlington. We atleast normally meet up at my house for pizza or whatever on saturdays and if everyone has money for gas, then we will do something else. like i said, i will post or if you have questions, you can text me @ 972-513-5122.
Monday, March 16, 2009 4:04 PM
Has anyone been hanging out by the meets off Beach st & Western Center?

Monday, March 16, 2009 9:21 PM
^^^ no not in a while but that is fine with us. we can meet there if all is willing. but that cruise was fun last sat. lol the car full of black guys topped it off lol.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 4:38 AM
Hell yeah the knocking coming from the engine bay just made it that much better,oh yeah and them hauling ass down the hill made me think they were cops....lol

13.520 @ 98mph! 220whp 234tq
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 10:17 AM
I am new to the forum, but would be interested in a meet up.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 3:53 PM
ive posted acouple of meets before the bash.

no one posted up or came out for the most part. i think patrick ramon, and stephen stopped by at both or one or the other.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 3:54 PM
3 meets: autorama and 2 meets at incrediable pizza.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 6:03 PM
I will not go to incredible pizza again. It's kindof like chuck e cheese. We're all grown up here. This is good though. Keep the discussion up. lol

My Cardomain Page
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 8:55 PM
OK, here is the plan. We will be meeting up at 9:30pm @ the WhataBurger on 30 and East Chase Saturday. This will be a Fort Worth cruise this time. The plan is to meet and eat @ 9:30 and we will be leaving there at 10:30. Make sure you put gas in before then cause at 10:30 we are leaving. Any stragglers will have to catch up. Any questions, call me.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 10:52 PM
There is a car show this sat at 5pm till 9 at the bvisd stadium near were amandas rolleer derby games are at. Mid cities and pricint line rd. Y'all should stop by

Thursday, March 19, 2009 11:03 AM
What day?

My Cardomain Page
Thursday, March 19, 2009 4:06 PM
saturday

Thursday, March 19, 2009 6:54 PM
camel penis i have to work this saturday but when i get off ill call and see where you guys are. ill be in the merc

Monday, March 23, 2009 1:42 PM
I dont want to hear anyone crying about meeting up again. i posted and it was still the same 6 of us, lol. If anyone wants to meet up, im me or call me! 972 513 5122
Monday, March 23, 2009 4:53 PM
Calm down man. People have lives. Maybe a standing meet in a set location. That way people have a chance to trickle in. I'm not gonna lie, I was at Ennis watching Pinks. I didn;t expect to do, the old lady suprised me and we went. I'll come and try and bring Paul with me next time.

My Cardomain Page
Monday, March 23, 2009 7:58 PM
any meet ups in arlington?
Monday, March 23, 2009 8:41 PM
All the time. Half of us live in Arlington.
Monday, March 23, 2009 11:55 PM
CAVETTE wrote:Calm down man. People have lives. Maybe a standing meet in a set location. That way people have a chance to trickle in. I'm not gonna lie, I was at Ennis watching Pinks. I didn;t expect to do, the old lady suprised me and we went. I'll come and try and bring Paul with me next time.

sweet deal man how was it. any good cars running out there.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 3:31 PM
I tried to be there, but ran into some mechanical issues Saturday. I like the idea of a standing meet up. I know that I can talk my 2 brothers into coming on occassion as well. Both are J-Body drivers (1999 Sunfire GT and 2000 Cavalier).

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 3:41 PM
It was alot of fun. As usual though, they ran a million cars down the track and settled on a group of cars from I think it was 9.0-10.1 or something.

My Cardomain Page
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 5:37 PM
onofre gil wrote:I dont want to hear anyone crying about meeting up again.

Wow butt hurt???

I never agreed to saturday.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search