Texas J's name change - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Texas J's name change
Saturday, March 28, 2009 5:39 PM
the name is set for the new club. We have changed from Texas J's now to Lone Star GM's of DFW. I have made 1 shirt to show and get everyones opinion on.

Re: Texas J's name change
Saturday, March 28, 2009 7:57 PM

Saturday, March 28, 2009 8:10 PM
congrats. like I said if you need any help let me know. I know several people up there so if you need some more support I can make some phone calls

Saturday, March 28, 2009 11:17 PM
congrats and good luck !! hope to see you guys again soon !!

Sunday, March 29, 2009 9:59 AM
Sounds cool.

My Cardomain Page
Sunday, March 29, 2009 5:39 PM
ehhh too long lol

no more cavy...now 240 =]

I see a cool-air intake
It's got a NOS-fogger system and a T-4 turbo
I see an A.I.C. controller
It has direct port nitrous injection
Yeah, a stand-alone fuel management system
...Not a bad way to spend $10,000
Sunday, March 29, 2009 9:53 PM
congrats on the name change.

HTOWN2200 - GMOFHOUSTON.COM - FACEBOOK - CARDOMAIN
Monday, March 30, 2009 5:14 PM
Indeed congrats its been a long time coming and it can only go one place and thats up, Texas J's has ended but will never be forgotten as alot of people to this day still know us by our old name.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 3:46 PM
Thanks everyone for yalls support from around the state! i may be calling on yall from time to time and even more hope to be able to cruise to see yall over the summer. Thanks again and hope to see everyone really soon!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 7:11 PM
hey a long time ago when I first got into J-Bodies the texas crews meet in Landa Park New Braunfels for a BBQ. Well talking to my guys they want to do this again. maybe in June cause I know July is heatwave in Austin.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:31 PM
x2 those were the sh!t

Saturday, April 11, 2009 5:41 PM
The new shirt looked great.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 11:05 AM
sounds like a good plan! We could do there or Lockhart or were ever. keep me posted on this and we will plan it up.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 11:26 AM
So how would one join the new lone star gms of dfw
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 11:41 AM
Were you located and whats your ride? im Gil, if you want, hit me up. 972-513-5122. And i keep updates on events we do from week to week if you ever want to meet up with us?
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 11:56 AM
well right now im sporting a shell as ecoclean knows lol. hes mentoring me through the build but i have an 03 red cav ls 5spd u know what else is in it. everything stock except theres been alot of deleting going on. im located in euless to be exact which happens to be right smack in the middle of ft worth and dallas. i will be meeting when ever i possibly can when i get my car driveable. my number is 817 503 3302 you can also hit me up for whatever.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 11:56 AM
btw name is patrick sorry forgot that lil bit of info
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 12:04 PM
hmmm...let me know if I can help.

My Cardomain Page
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 12:23 PM
Will do. it shouldnt be too much longer plan on test firing the engine in about a week or two whenever i get the alt on and drop it in the bay
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 12:37 PM
yeah let us know on the help if you need it. Thats the good thing round here. people are actually willing to help so let us know.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 1:22 PM
well thats always good to know cause i get frustrated about lil things and give up for a couple days then go back at it. but i appreciate it anyone can come by and help if your willing to. ill probably be needing people to help me diagnose it when it dosnt work. just have that feeling its not going to work the first time for me.

But im always down for people to come help me. all i really have is my neighbor right now. and im having to teach him everything about cars he dont know jack. but hes still helpful just gotta show him what to do most of the time.

I live on the grapevine euless border near colleyville if anyone know where thats at. glade and 121 are the cross roads work on it only in good weather so just hit me up if you feel like you need to turn a wrench. lol

Saturday, April 18, 2009 4:46 PM
cool congrats on the new name.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 8:05 AM
When is the DFW portion of the website supposed to be up?

My Cardomain Page
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 6:37 PM
Well I guess ill get it started I have a couple pics and other stuff I can add to it. If you guys can send some good stuff to my email ill be sure to put it all together thanks my email is

Z24chevycavalier2002@hotmail.com

Wednesday, April 29, 2009 10:17 PM
oooooooooo, i wanna join, i wanna join!!! im in mansfield and need more friends. lol. i got a 98 2 dr cavy 5spd. i few things done already and got alot of stuff in the garage to finish it up. wouldnt mind meetin some people that enjoy the general same things i do. my name is guy, hit me up whenever. 682-227-4155.

98 2dr 2200 5spd
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search