TEXAS club names- LONE STAR GM Q & A's - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
TEXAS club names- LONE STAR GM Q & A's
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 9:53 AM
Hey its Gil, i was wondering about the topic of website and club names being changed or added by LONE STAR GM's of (your city)? Im wanting to get new stickers made for the DFW people but did not want to stick with that name if it was not a for sure deal. Let me know whats up.

Re: TEXAS club names- LONE STAR GM Q & A's
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 11:00 AM
Gil, Give me a call @ (682)234-0028 after 5. I wanna get some info on meeting times,places, etc.

My Cardomain Page
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 11:12 AM
ok bro
Friday, March 13, 2009 8:25 AM
well Gil it's me ben. I know I talked to you at the bash a little bit about this topic. We are called the Gm's of SA. and houston calls themselves GM of houston. so we were thinking that we could do a lonestar gm site. then we can put all the cities into on website hub. it will really keep us close and it will also make it a good site to sell or buy parts and I thinkwe will all become closer. you have my number give me a call and I can help you out.

Friday, March 13, 2009 10:06 AM
Quote:

so we were thinking that we could do a lonestar gm site. then we can put all the cities into on website hub.

REPOST

Saturday, March 14, 2009 11:46 AM
CAVETTE wrote:Gil, Give me a call @ (682)234-0028 after 5. I wanna get some info on meeting times,places, etc.

Fo' Sho'! Lets meet up.

Thursday, April 02, 2009 3:57 PM
Make sure if it has skyline pics of said group that Fort Worth is included. Not just Dallas.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search