Garage Sale Again - Page 4 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Garage Sale Again
Friday, September 11, 2009 10:48 AM
Ecoclean wrote:
ecoweapon wrote:Ben, is the wings west rear lip still available? ...........im also interested in the carbon fiber trunk lip!!

no the lip is gone.

yes the rear lip is there. I will do 100 and 20 to ship. so let me know. I do accept paypal.

You asked about the rear lip and the trunk lip. He meant the wingswest lip is gone but he still has the rear trunk lip.

Friday, September 11, 2009 2:21 PM
Cavalierized, Ben just pm'ed me yesterday morning and said that the trunk lip might be gone because he just had a guy interested in it that wanted to trade the trunk lip, same trunk lip i wanted and and asked him about days ago.

But like i told him its all good anyways ,good luck with the sale/trade. all i know is that when he pm'ed me regarding the the bc2 kit i held it for him till i got a yes or no, im not the kind of person who sells things out from under people!

peformance parts for sale!! Click:
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/engine/62265/
Saturday, September 12, 2009 9:19 AM
ecoweapon wrote:Cavalierized, Ben just pm'ed me yesterday morning and said that the trunk lip might be gone because he just had a guy interested in it that wanted to trade the trunk lip, same trunk lip i wanted and and asked him about days ago.

But like i told him its all good anyways ,good luck with the sale/trade. all i know is that when he pm'ed me regarding the the bc2 kit i held it for him till i got a yes or no, im not the kind of person who sells things out from under people!

ecoweapon... just to clear things up, am the guy hes doing the trade with. been trying to work things out for about 2 weeks now. we're both busy and he's somewhat holding it for me until i sell my coilovers.
rear lip - sold
trunk lip - pending on trade

Saturday, September 12, 2009 11:50 AM
No problem Spalattero, nothing against you in fact i might have someone buy your coilover setup, i'll let him know and pm you if his interested!

Saturday, September 12, 2009 8:38 PM
ecoweapon wrote:No problem Spalattero, nothing against you in fact i might have someone buy your coilover setup, i'll let him know and pm you if his interested!

sweet, well let me know either way asap. am trying to figure out if i want to split these between 2 ppl or sell it as a whole.

Saturday, September 12, 2009 9:29 PM
cavalierized wrote:
Ecoclean wrote:
ecoweapon wrote:Ben, is the wings west rear lip still available? ...........im also interested in the carbon fiber trunk lip!!

no the lip is gone.

yes the rear lip is there. I will do 100 and 20 to ship. so let me know. I do accept paypal.

You asked about the rear lip and the trunk lip. He meant the wingswest lip is gone but he still has the rear trunk lip.

thanks for clearing that up

ecoweapon: I am sorry I would do that same to you as I am doing to Spalattero. I got to at least give him the option since he got with me first. but you are second to recieve it I assure you.

Sunday, September 13, 2009 10:37 AM
Ecoclean: no biggie dude, lets wait on Spalattero and we go from there i guess!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 12:39 AM
ecoweapon wrote:Ecoclean: no biggie dude, lets wait on Spalattero and we go from there i guess!

trunk lip is up for sale, am going to need money for other things.

Thursday, September 17, 2009 11:04 PM
But the wings west w type rear lip is gone?
Sorry I'm a bit confused.

Friday, September 18, 2009 12:10 AM
CLC wrote:But the wings west w type rear lip is gone?
Sorry I'm a bit confused.

yes, the rear bumper lip is gone.. just the c/f trunk spoiler is left among other things.
ben get at me about the shocks, not sure what you want to do.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 9:57 PM
Is the C/F spoiler still for sale?

13.520 @ 98mph! 220whp 234tq

Thursday, October 15, 2009 8:05 AM
yes

Thursday, October 15, 2009 10:25 AM
Is it a ls sport spoiler?
And how much?

13.520 @ 98mph! 220whp 234tq
Thursday, October 15, 2009 11:21 AM
no it would be for a custom application. I would take a 100 shipped. I paid like 180 for it. but at this point I just want it gone.

Thursday, October 15, 2009 2:51 PM
spalatero u sellin coilovers???? how much bro

Friday, October 16, 2009 3:50 PM
ok guys I need to make some room again. I have marked prices on the parts but some are negotiable so just hit me up on a pm and and we can work something out. Also I have tons of stock cavalier parts and some sunfire parts. 4 door and 2 door. But I only posted picks of my after market stuff.

Carbon fiber trunk lip-100

kyb gr2 rear shocks- 50

12:1 fuel pressure regulator- 30

4 17" enkie rims with tires. tires have full warranty under discount and buyer will recieve warranty papers- 450

2003 pontiac sunfire spoiler - 30

also have a SAAB turbo intake manifold- 100

z24 rims with tires-250

97 pontiac sunfire manual 2 door- 2000

2009 HHR SS rims chrome-400
will fit cobalt, redline, g5

here is just some pics of all the oem stuff I have including another whole cavalier shell

Saturday, October 17, 2009 1:33 PM
I want the rims. pm me a shipping quote for 65536.

Saturday, October 17, 2009 1:39 PM
Borderlin3 wrote:I want the rims. pm me a shipping quote for 65536.

thats for the gold enkei's, didnt see the other sets.

Saturday, October 17, 2009 11:51 PM
Frank Moreno wrote:spalatero u sellin coilovers???? how much bro

$430 shipped

Sunday, October 18, 2009 11:46 AM
what kind are they???

Sunday, October 18, 2009 11:47 AM
Borderlin3 wrote:I want the rims. pm me a shipping quote for 65536.

Iam going to estimate like a hundred bucks. not sure on the shipping. but I have one guy local that pmed me right before you so I will let you know

Monday, October 19, 2009 7:44 AM
kyb agx shocks/struts & rk sport coilovers. under 8,000 miles.
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/suspension/55233/

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 1:09 PM
Hey ben do you have any tranny mount housings for the eco getrag? Or mounts period mine have a couple hairline fractures.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009 4:52 PM
no sorry

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 6:07 PM
oh also have a water methanol kit for a ss cobalt. well it will fit anycar but it has the adapter plate for the ss cobalt.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search