Tulsa or OKC clubs? - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tulsa or OKC clubs?
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 9:56 PM
I am moving to the tulsa area from Colorado springs area and I was wondering if there was any clubs in the tulsa or OKC area that deal with J-Bodies? I havea 05 Cavi that I am currently fixxing up. thank you

Re: Tulsa or OKC clubs?
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 3:32 PM
I was wondering about this too. The closest major city to me is also tulsa, so I was wondering if anybody was down with a meet sometime. Or at least a small personal GTG.

Cheers!!!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 5:00 PM
sup guys. well as far as we know there isnt many people that post from the ok area. however there is supposedly a caravan of guys coming down from OK to the lonestar bash at the end of feb.

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Thursday, January 22, 2009 3:52 PM
Well, it's a start. When exactly is the meet? I would assume it's in the DFW area?

Cheers!!
Thursday, January 22, 2009 4:58 PM
the meet is on feb 28th in ennis tx. check a few posts down labeled "official lonestar bash" for more info

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Friday, January 23, 2009 6:50 AM
you guys should come down..there is already a caravan planned for the deltas coming down..you guys could ride down with them and make the group even bigger!!
see this thread
http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?t=149967

Thursday, February 12, 2009 11:21 AM
Man I just moved to tulsa and I've only seen like a few j's around but if u guys wanna meet up every I'm down
Monday, March 02, 2009 5:31 PM
Sup guys im from the Okc area....and think we should start a meet........even if just a couple of us at first.....if we gather they will come...lol

You....You and You............. panic...the rest of you ..... COME WITH ME!!!
Tuesday, March 03, 2009 3:50 PM
hey wats up,iam tryin to get some jbody together for the cruz in okc on sat nights . if you want to know more txt or call me at 580 352 8853
Tuesday, March 03, 2009 5:12 PM
thats whats up...........lets do it.....you know any other Jbody owners??

Tuesday, March 03, 2009 8:04 PM
I lost a former member of one of my car clubs he moved to Oklahoma City. His name is Brandon Larpenter, if you see him kick him in the nads and tell him to contact me. He drives a White Cavalier probably representing some Planet Audio equipment, his dad owned an audio shop there unaware of the name of it.

FOR SALE

Wednesday, March 04, 2009 11:04 AM
CALLING ALL OKC AREA J-BODY OWNERS...............LET URSELF BE KNOW.....WE GOTTA GET A J-BODY CROWD BUILT FOR OUR AREA

Sunday, June 07, 2009 11:33 AM
CALLING ALL TULSA AREA J-BODY OWNERS WE HAVE TO START REPPING THE 918. I JUST MOVED TO THE TULSA AREA FROM COLORADO. I CURRENTLY DO NOT HAVE A J-BODY BUT I AM LOOKING FOR ONE TO RE-DO.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search