For Sale - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For Sale
Sunday, June 14, 2009 9:08 PM
got some stuff for sale
-Bride seat(will get pics soon) id like to get at least 175 seein as i paid 200 for it, its in awesome condition though.
-stock oil pan- has some rust on the pickup tube i guess it is from being stored in the shed but other than that in good condition...lookin to get at least 35/40 for this.
-short ram part of an aem intake(the plastic piece) good condition worked good the year or so i had it on there comes with the original aem filter give me 30 and its yours lol
-carbon fiber trunk- its broken scratched an needs work perfect if u wanna fix it and just have a trunk thats WAAAYYY lighter than the stock metal one, give me 30 or OBO and its urs
-eco turbo mani-good condition use once for like 1000 miles setup for an internal gate but welding a flange on there for an external one shouldnt cost much looking to get 80 bucks for this paid 100 plus shipping but ill let it go for 80 seein as im not gonna use it
-95-99 cavalier bezel- has holes for three gauges to be mounted in the ac vents but its not finished i stopped wen i realized it wasnt gonna work with my 04 haha gimme 25 OBO
-04 cav wing with brakelight- put this on and didnt like it gimme 40 obo or trade for an 02 z24 wing?
-Etnies annex smu size 13- got these as a gift but have too many shoes anyways so they havent even been worn once-gimme 40 OBO lol make me an offer if u want
-also got some air force jordans theyre real dont know exactly which models are incorporated together but ill get pics and let u figure it out haha, theyre suede and leather and in good condition only the bottom of the shoe is dirty, paid over 100 for these but ive used them like 8 times total in the 6 months or so ive had em, gimme 75 obo and theyre urs
-coral life 36" pc light has a 50/50 bulb one true actinic and one 10k works awesome and it supported two crocea clams in a 20long before i had to sell everything from my tank off gimme 75 OBO
-cpr backpack knock off protien skimmer with rio pump- its a knockoff but it works awesome would take out sooooo much gunk outta my saltwater tank i was amazed at all the stuff it would take out gimme 40 obo i think just the pump is like 30 and these knockoff skimmers are still close to a 100 without the pump
-got some dry rock used to be live rock but i let it dry out got like 15lbs give me 20 bucks and its urs, dead rock still sells for about 2 or 3 bucks a pound if ur lucky so your getting a deal here lol

all this stuff is taking up much needed space in my apt so if u make me a good offer ill take it lol, ill be in san antonio on the 27th for a jujitsu clinic and ill more than likely be at the race track later on that day so if u want anything we can meet during the day or we can meet at the track let me know if u see anything u like im really reasonable and we can work on the prices

Re: For Sale
Sunday, June 14, 2009 9:36 PM
pics to most of the stuff can be found HERE i will add pics of the things i didnt put on there tomorow

Sunday, June 14, 2009 10:01 PM
Photos are set as private

Sunday, June 14, 2009 10:09 PM
okay lets try this again haha look HERE!!!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 3:10 PM
Got any better pics of the seat? Im interested, cash in hand.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:16 PM
Ill try to get some better pics of it tonite for you

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 11:08 PM
Thanks!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search