places in sa that roll fenders - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
places in sa that roll fenders
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 10:34 PM
anyone know were? and how much?

Re: places in sa that roll fenders
Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:14 AM
dnt know in sa but theres a spot in austin. called soul speed. they do em 50 bucks a fender. they also rent out the tool . basically you can rent it daily but if you rent it on a friday you can have it all weekend. 250 deposit and they only charge 25 bucks i think. i rented it and did mine last year.

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Thursday, June 18, 2009 1:11 PM
daanng i was lookin at renting a fender roller but i dont think i could bust out 250 just like that lol even though im gonna get it back i guess its better than paying 50 a fender, lol i debating whether i should try the bat method since my paint is pretty much messed up and i should be painting the car sometime during the summer

Thursday, June 18, 2009 1:26 PM
well the guy didn't even charge the 250 up front. he just took my card # down and gave me the machine. came back dropped off the machone and he only charged me the 25 bucks. it only took me about 30 min a fender. back ones were harder cuz of the double ply sheet metal. I heard the bat trick works but I had no luck with it and I had new paint. if u do the backs.make sure u make relief cuts ever y few inches to make it easier for u.

the machine is easier though.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:12 PM
Well if I can't do the bat method soon I may have to make a trip to austin, would u mind helping me out? I'd hate to break the roller lol even though it looks like itd be hard to break lol

Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:18 PM
lol yea its pretty hard to break. but yea i wouldnt mind man. heres their website http://soulspeed.com/ # 512-832-1800 give em a call and see if they still rent out the fender roller.

Friday, June 19, 2009 9:05 AM
Alright thanks man

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search