need another harness - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need another harness
Wednesday, August 05, 2009 10:49 AM
lookin for a 97-99 engine harness for a ld9 auto. if anybody has any leads on one or has one. hit me up. im tryin to get this damn car running and the 2000 harness isnt compatible anymore or never was. so this is my next move. thanks

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!

Re: need another harness
Wednesday, August 05, 2009 3:27 PM
How much you want to spend? I know a guy that had a 97 sunfire w/ running 2.4 but i think it was a 5 speed. He was wanting 225 for the whole thing, but it was missing the front end and didn't have a title.

Wednesday, August 05, 2009 6:39 PM
well i can get a harness for 50 bucks from one yard in waco. i def dont want to spend much but i need it. it has to be a auto though man.

Wednesday, August 05, 2009 7:27 PM
yeah that's what I was thinking about urs being an auto. I would go ahead and get that one in the yard so u know it's all there and won't take long to get it. Sucks though u had urs tucked so nicely. But it's like they say, practice makes perfect. Good luck man!!

Wednesday, August 05, 2009 7:59 PM
lol yea it was all tucked away. o well. ive been workin on it for several months so a lil longer wont hurt ...just make me lose my damn mind haha. and i may go to the yard and get it. although i havnt seen it yet so i dont know if anything is cut. but hopefully its not and ill be good to go.

Sunday, August 09, 2009 6:58 PM
bump. still looking.

Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:28 PM
bump AGAIN. as i am STILL lookin lol

Thursday, September 10, 2009 8:22 PM
went to the yard yesterday in conroe and they have 2 z24 cavaliers w/ autos (forgot to see what year they were). one had the engine still in it and the other had been removed.

Friday, September 11, 2009 4:09 PM
well good news. i got a guy that says he has a harness fomr a 98 z and hopefully ill be able to get it soon!. the other guy fuggn flaked on me after saying he had one . havent heard from him all week. bastard

Monday, September 14, 2009 6:19 PM
hey man the yard right down the road from my house has on you pay for it and it is yours just pay for the harness and shipping
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search