Huge car part out! - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Huge car part out!
Monday, September 21, 2009 10:00 PM
Ok so I dont have a J anymore and have a ton of parts that I just need to get rid of. Many of the parts were ready to go on my car so they are in great shape. on to the parts and pictures:

Garrett T3/T04B, 60 trim, stage 3 wheel, 48ar turbine, 70 ar compressor looking for about $300 shipped. This turbo came off of JAZER's car and was ran for a few thousand miles. The turbo has absolutely no shaft play and she was making 13 sec passes on it. The turbo is in great shape!

HKS SSQV BOV looking for about $125 shipped on this one, this is is OBO but dont low ball me.

Ok, next is the intercooler. This IC was also ran in jazer's car and from what I remember she said that it could hold up to 300-325 hp. It is in great shape, just a little dirty. I am looking for about $90 shipped OBO.

Next, a turbo log manifold for the LN2. This one will fit the later year 2200 and not the 2.2. This one was also off of jazers car and it will inlcude a t3 flange gasket for it. Currently I am looking for like $100 shipped OBO.

This is an oil filter sandwich that will fit the later LN2 and not the 2.2 block. It has the feed line that goes directly into the turbo, also it has a couple of other ports that you can use for like an oil gauge or jut plug them. For this I am looking for like $60 shipped OBO.

I also have a brand new Cometic gasket that has never been installed. Only the package was opened but the gasket is spankin new. I am looking for $80 OBO for this one.

If you want to get all of the Turbo parts together then I can make you a deal for everything. It would be much cheaper and easier for me since I could ship everything at once.

I have a valve cover just sitting here. I will take 15 bucks shipped for it. Its basically free it will just cover shipping and paypal fees.

These are proform roller rockers with a 1.6 ratio. This is a common upgrade for the later year LN2 because it is a cheap way to basically give you a little more lift at the valve. I never got to install them and they are brand new, but from others they give your motor a little extra pep. I am looking for $150 shipped for these babies.

I have a brand new IACV. These things go for close to one hundred bucks brand new, but I have no use for it so $40 shipped.

LN2 manifold for the later year models. This thing is dirty because I was gonna do a whole port job but no more. Its still intact and I will take 20+ shipping.

These are some brand new caliper pin boots. Brand new but I never used them with I did the neon rear disc swap. $5 shipped

Thermostat and Oring for the LN2 @180 F. Was going to replace it but didnt. Brand new. $5 shipped

If you are interested in these things, shoot me a pm or e-mail at lamarroq@gus.pittstate.edu do make sure that you let me know what you want and that you are on the org!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search