meet up tonight - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: meet up tonight
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 3:52 PM
stephen steele wrote:nevermind im a dumbass

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 4:21 PM
yeah im coming out this week. i just wish my car was slammed and i had my hood lol. do we just stay at whataburger or do we go cruise?
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 5:53 PM
Kephren Adams wrote:yeah im coming out this week. i just wish my car was slammed and i had my hood lol. do we just stay at whataburger or do we go cruise?
usually we just stay at whataburger but its something that can be discussed its just that usually everybody works friday morning so nobody is up for it maybe a cruise friday
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 7:37 PM
We should come up with some decals or something...

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 8:55 PM
yeah definately need some decals that would be really cool. where do you think that we should put them on the cars?
Wednesday, October 28, 2009 7:48 AM
Well I seen the old decals on the side pack windows...but I was thinking maybe on the the front top window. But thats all up to the prez and what he wants to do.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 11:40 AM
qwell we no longer go by texas j, we go by lonestar gm's now i believe gil said something about ones for the back window
Wednesday, October 28, 2009 8:03 PM
Thats kool when are yall going to make them

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 9:46 PM
Gabriel Moreno wrote:Thats kool when are yall going to make them
not sure think were still working on a design
Thursday, October 29, 2009 1:40 PM
are we still meeting tonight even if its raining? and who all is coming out tonight?
Thursday, October 29, 2009 1:51 PM
Kephren Adams wrote:are we still meeting tonight even if its raining? and who all is coming out tonight?

Unless the weather is horrible, i.e; tornado's or very high winds, they always meet up.

Thursday, October 29, 2009 1:56 PM
yeah i believe we are meeting up tonight post in a few if we are or not
Thursday, October 29, 2009 2:21 PM
we are meeting up tonight same time around 9 to 9:30 eastchase and 30 whataburger
Friday, October 30, 2009 1:21 PM
Getting ideas on decals this week. Showed yall the shirt i had made a while back, might try and pull the logo off of that.
Friday, October 30, 2009 6:38 PM
i want one of the stickers. actually make it two cuz i need one for my coffin..... seriously i have a coffin that we converted into an ice chest that can hold 146 cold ones, with ice that is. but anyways i dont know any of yall. and would like to meet the people behind the screen. i live in arlington by little rd. and want to come out one night but i dont know my way around that area at all so some directions would be shhweeet. that is all
Friday, October 30, 2009 9:09 PM
Its not that hard to get there...if you just get on 30 and head west until you eastchase exit, then stay on the second to farthest lane and go over the bridge aand the whataburger is right there. Hey gil do you think you can post the design or something Ive never seen it before...thanks

Sunday, November 01, 2009 5:21 PM
i will make sure i have the shirt this thursday so that everyone can see it and then we can talk about stickers and/or shirts and the cost.
Sunday, November 01, 2009 6:42 PM
onofre gil wrote:i will make sure i have the shirt this thursday so that everyone can see it and then we can talk about stickers and/or shirts and the cost.
sounds good homie
Sunday, November 01, 2009 9:15 PM
i should have all of my new stuff on by thursday depending on how long rk sport takes to ship stuff...i got 3 day shipping on ups so they better hurry haha
Monday, November 02, 2009 8:53 AM
What all did you order from rksport..? lol

Monday, November 02, 2009 8:55 AM
the rk sport hood, the eibach springs, and the carbon fiber eyebrows. they just called me and said that they can't ship it 3 day air so i have to wait like a week and a half

Monday, November 02, 2009 9:15 AM
Dang sorry man...lol where you work at rksport doenst run cheap

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 9:07 PM
yeah i know man, i work at academy sports and outdoors in white settlement. im a supervisor so i make decent money lol
Thursday, November 05, 2009 10:53 AM
Meeting up tonight, like i said, i will have the shirt with me and we will be talking about stickers, etc. You cant have a say or give your opinion if your not there.
Thursday, November 05, 2009 11:08 AM
onofre gil wrote:Meeting up tonight, like i said, i will have the shirt with me and we will be talking about stickers, etc. You cant have a say or give your opinion if your not there.
you tell im bro
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search