J's-350z-Racing Quad-Bike----Need to go - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
J's-350z-Racing Quad-Bike----Need to go
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 8:59 AM
2004 black Nissan 350z convertible 6 speed w/ 65k miles, clean interior, Windows don't work and have to let top up and down manually...$9000/obo

1996 sunfire w/ cavalier front end has 67k miles on it, no hood or mirrors, will include blitz front bumper and sides...$500 buy this and the cavalier for $800

1996 Cavalier w/ blown 2.2L has 146k miles, interior is excellent, electric mirrors, no crack in dash pieces...$400

2005 Honda TRX450R black racing 4 wheeler. Has over $8K in race mods, raced a few times, fresh motor, w/ low hrs on everything, extra wheels and tires...$6000/obo

2000 Kawasaki Super Sherpa 250cc dual sport bike, 70mpg, 10k highway miles, gold rims, showroom contidion...$2000

1994 Geo Metro 4 door hatch back, 1.0L w/ 145k miles, clean interior, has several new engine parts, great MPG...$1500/obo

Also, I can deliver any of the items within a reasonable distance from Huntsville, Tx

Feel free to contact me about any of the items or for pics:
PM me,
Cell: (936)661-0713 text or call (leave message if no answer)
email: jubalhawg@yahoo.com

Re: J's-350z-Racing Quad-Bike----Need to go
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 9:44 AM
man I really like that 350z. but i would have to get rid of a j to get that. any trades in mind? pm me maybe we can talk

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 5:09 PM
does the cavyfire still run? does it have air on it or just lowered?
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 6:44 PM
A little more info on the J's:

cavfire--has Arkansas salvage title, not hard to change to a texas title, but will still be marked. It does run and drive but needs an alignment. It has a 3 speed auto. It was in a side colision on the driverside, but the body work has been fixed. It has z24 rims. It doesn't sit that low anymore, that was when it was on air (this is where your air came from Shane). It is on stock shocks/springs w/ brand new mounts. I have the blitz drift front and sides off of it right now so it will load onto a trailer. The front fenders are fiberglass and needs some attention.

Cavalier--Clear Texas Title. I bought this from Stephen Steele several months ago. It has a five speed manual transmission. The motor is definitely shot. Maybe a .40 over and a new head would do the trick, lol. It has electric mirrors and manual windows/locks. Interior is clean. Has one dent on driver front fender, but have one that can replace it. It's got the good 'ol GM clear coat peel. It has been unmolested except for the motor is took apart.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 6:48 PM
damn a 350z is almost as cheap as a quad lol

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 7:01 PM
give me a day or 2 man n ill let u know sumthing on the cavyfire
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 7:01 PM
Yeah, what's bad is I got more in just parts on the quad than what I'm selling the 350z for. The Z needs minor work and has a salvage title, but the price is right.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 7:07 PM
whats kinds rear bumper do u have on the cavyfire?
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 7:14 PM
just the stock sunfire bumper

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 8:12 PM
Man that Kawasaki sport bike looks so damn tempting lol, im gonna try and come up with the money but it'll be a little while.

peformance parts for sale!! Click:
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/engine/62265/
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search