selling the cavi - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
selling the cavi
Monday, October 12, 2009 9:16 PM
$3000 and its yours!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: selling the cavi
Monday, October 12, 2009 11:59 PM
The yellow one?
Why are you sellin it?

13.520 @ 98mph! 220whp 234tq
Tuesday, October 13, 2009 10:51 AM
pmed ya

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 10:53 AM
Amanda wants a new car she has had this one since 2003 and she is done with it. nothing wrong with it just movin on

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 4:20 PM
damn ben u going to buy ever cavy in texas thats for sale
Tuesday, October 13, 2009 6:12 PM
I like to give them good homes. what can I say

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 5:07 PM
so do other ppl u just never give them a chance to get them, i think u sit at the comp and just wait for post to pop up
Thursday, October 15, 2009 8:08 AM
no most of the time people contact me before it is posted. everybody know I usually will have the cash for the car right away so before the post it they contact me to see if I want to buy it.

Saturday, October 17, 2009 8:43 AM
lol... Ben's motto: "I shall own all the jbodies in Texas" ...followed by evil laugh.

ATTENTION SELLERS: If youre going to sell anything, please PM Ben first. Do not post, until items are refused by Ben.

Saturday, October 17, 2009 3:47 PM
thats what they should do
Sunday, October 18, 2009 9:53 AM
WOW never thought i would see the day amanda selling her car

Sunday, October 18, 2009 11:44 AM
FunkyTown Scikotics wrote:WOW never thought i would see the day amanda selling her car

where is my front lip ramon?

Sunday, October 18, 2009 8:36 PM
same place its been in the garage you never come this way so i can get it to you. i dont have time to meet anyone or ship it. working 2 jobs and starting football takes up all my time.

Sunday, October 18, 2009 8:38 PM
FunkyTown Scikotics wrote:WOW never thought i would see the day amanda selling her car

she really does not want to but she wants a new car. so its hers or mine first. then we get her the new car lol

Monday, October 19, 2009 12:17 AM
stephen steele wrote:

she really does not want to but she wants a new car. so its hers or mine first. then we get her the new car lol[/quote

She really thinking about a Kia Forte sedan?
Monday, October 19, 2009 6:46 AM
FunkyTown Scikotics wrote:same place its been in the garage you never come this way so i can get it to you. i dont have time to meet anyone or ship it. working 2 jobs and starting football takes up all my time.

Well can you get it to tyler or to gill so that I can get it from them?

Monday, October 19, 2009 9:54 AM
Hey Ben, fyi, That convertible i have i am now selling for 1300, not the original 2000.
Monday, October 19, 2009 12:39 PM
onofre gil wrote:Hey Ben, fyi, That convertible i have i am now selling for 1300, not the original 2000.

TO OLD.

Monday, October 19, 2009 1:00 PM

Quote:

she really does not want to but she wants a new car. so its hers or mine first. then we get her the new car lol

She really thinking about getting a Kia Forte sedan?
Monday, October 19, 2009 3:41 PM
yea

Monday, October 19, 2009 5:29 PM
stephen steele wrote:yea

Hrm....

Friday, October 23, 2009 8:04 AM
deftonesfan817 wrote:
Quote:

She really thinking about getting a Kia Forte sedan?
UUUMMMM Id keep the cavy than drive this pile of $#!T. Look I sell cars here in Austin and if you wana drive a car that WILL put you in debt, RESALE on these cars suck. and the biggest thig is your going to pay between 13K to 16K for a car that onece you drive it off the lot is going to be worth 8K if that . personaly I'd get somthing better, but hey I only sell cars and I dont know what Im talking about LOL. but its your choice man. buy the thing and be burried or take my advice and find a much better car that will meet your needs. If you guys need any help on this let me know.

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41
Friday, October 23, 2009 1:47 PM
not really worried about resale value. hell we drive a cavalier. thanks for the info though

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 3:54 PM
I'd say wait for the Cruze, but that's not coming out until the summer and I'm sure she'd like her new ride before then.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search