Looking for tan front seats! - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for tan front seats!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 8:11 PM
I am in need of tan front seats for my blazer! Please let me know what you got for me and the price!?!? Thanks!

Re: Looking for tan front seats!
Friday, October 30, 2009 12:23 PM
This is a J-Body website right?
Friday, October 30, 2009 2:49 PM
Uncivilized R.T. wrote:I am in need of tan front seats for my blazer! Please let me know what you got for me and the price!?!? Thanks!

i have some s10 seats out of a 2002 s10. you can have the set for 100 bucks. comes with brackets. but they are graphite.

Friday, October 30, 2009 2:54 PM
I'm guessing he wants the cav seats to put in his Blazer. It's a common mod, my brother did the same thing. I have a set I would sell you but I doubt you would want to travel to NC, lol.

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Saturday, October 31, 2009 3:31 AM
Ecoclean wrote:
Uncivilized R.T. wrote:I am in need of tan front seats for my blazer! Please let me know what you got for me and the price!?!? Thanks!

i have some s10 seats out of a 2002 s10. you can have the set for 100 bucks. comes with brackets. but they are graphite.

Damn thats a good price. I just need the tan ones badly as the guy who owned the blazer before me for some reason painted a ton of the pieces blue on the inside and the seats got over spray on then and wanna make it all back to stock tan.
Saturday, October 31, 2009 3:34 AM
tha_prowler wrote:I'm guessing he wants the cav seats to put in his Blazer. It's a common mod, my brother did the same thing. I have a set I would sell you but I doubt you would want to travel to NC, lol.

Thanks for the common sense man. Yes it is a common mod as Blazer Seats are very uncomfortable even compared to Cavi Seats! Perfect Bolt in as well for the Cavi seats into a blazer. My Black cavi seats went right in. Just dont look to good. LoL

Damn why do u have to be so far away!!!
Wednesday, November 04, 2009 5:44 PM
I am in need of these badly as my blazer is seatless right now. LoL
Wednesday, November 04, 2009 6:09 PM
Will look at the yard tomorrow for ya.
Wednesday, November 04, 2009 6:09 PM
Think there price is $25 each but I'll let you know tomorrow evening.
Thursday, November 05, 2009 3:35 AM
oh for real? Thanks a ton!!! Owe Big!! Need to get my cavi back on the road too!!!
Thursday, November 05, 2009 2:42 PM
Didn't see any tan seats. Tons of charcoal seats though. LOL There price at pick-n-pull is $25.99 per seat though. Might try the one on Loop 12?

Thursday, November 05, 2009 4:35 PM
Cool Deal! Thanks for the info! That one isnt too far from me. I might try there tomorrow as I have to go to Irving to pick up some tires! Thanks Cavette!
Friday, November 06, 2009 9:01 AM
No problem man.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search