pasadena or pearland - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
pasadena or pearland
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 5:12 PM
anyone around here with a j body????
i need some friends!!!lol

DOPER.

Re: pasadena or pearland
Thursday, October 22, 2009 12:50 AM
hey whats up man. im not in pasadena or pearland area but i live in the spring area by 45 and 1960 not sure if you know where that is. Dont know of any one on here who live in the area besides me and another member on here goes by josh c. wish i could help. but on another note if your ever in the area on friday nights there is a new meet going on called ricekillers meet on 290 and jones road. alot of cobalts that go im the only cavy that goes but its whatever. you can go to the site www.ricekillers.com and register there and they have a houston area forum you can go on too see the latest meets and meet people who live in the area maybe you can find one near you.

Thursday, October 22, 2009 6:57 AM
I work by the pearland area
Thursday, October 22, 2009 9:49 AM
Whats up buddy, i don't live in pearland nor pasadena but im kind of close to both im from Dickinson , more on the south side like going towards Galveston Island......anyways let me know, i know theres one other JBO member that is from this little town too.

peformance parts for sale!! Click:
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/engine/62265/
Thursday, October 22, 2009 11:31 AM
yep that would be me...I'm from dickinson as well. I ride my bike mostly. Not much into the j-body's that much anymore.
Friday, October 23, 2009 7:37 PM
sik96eco wrote:hey whats up man. im not in pasadena or pearland area but i live in the spring area by 45 and 1960 not sure if you know where that is. Dont know of any one on here who live in the area besides me and another member on here goes by josh c. wish i could help. but on another note if your ever in the area on friday nights there is a new meet going on called ricekillers meet on 290 and jones road. alot of cobalts that go im the only cavy that goes but its whatever. you can go to the site www.ricekillers.com and register there and they have a houston area forum you can go on too see the latest meets and meet people who live in the area maybe you can find one near you.

yea im part of the GM tuners of Houston but its alot of cobalt now a days. id rather keep my j body.

we all need to have a meet one day somewhere
sound good? whats a day good for yall?

also if you guys from dickenson know where the AMC is on beltway 8 and 45 is theres a pretty good meet right there every friday night around 9ish.

just let me know.

DOPER.
Saturday, October 24, 2009 4:48 PM
i live like ten minutes away from there
Wednesday, October 28, 2009 9:53 PM
I just got a 97 Cavalier but I live in the North side of town.
Sunday, November 01, 2009 6:06 AM
lets all just meet up one day

DOPER.
Sunday, November 01, 2009 3:53 PM
hey yall i recently moved down to the Houston area, and I actually live on Jones Road and 1960, i've got a 05 cavy, all stock, real interested in meeting up with you guys...
Monday, November 02, 2009 8:34 AM
REDECO wrote:lets all just meet up one day

Im down!! we can all meet up one saturday of this month!

What do you guys think?

peformance parts for sale!! Click:
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/engine/62265/

Monday, November 02, 2009 3:04 PM
fo sho!
Wednesday, November 04, 2009 10:45 AM
how about November 7th?
Wednesday, November 04, 2009 5:47 PM
maybe
Wednesday, November 04, 2009 8:02 PM
hey guys real short notice but if yall want something to do on sunday (nov. 8) theres a spl contest at frys on 45 in webster. i think i might enter in it for the fun. if yall are down or w.e just let me know we can meet up somewhere give me a text anytime at 281 763 8111 names josh

DOPER.
Thursday, November 05, 2009 2:40 PM
sup! just sign up on gmofhouston.com. we welcome all gm compacts. we used to be an ALL CAVALIER crew. the few remaining OG members still have theirs.

HTOWN2200 - GMOFHOUSTON.COM - FACEBOOK - CARDOMAIN
Thursday, November 05, 2009 2:47 PM
we are going to san antonio this saturday to meet up with gmofsa and centexcc. there will be lots of jbodies present.

HTOWN2200 - GMOFHOUSTON.COM - FACEBOOK - CARDOMAIN
Thursday, November 05, 2009 4:23 PM
redeco do you know the adress to the fry place cuz im not real familiar with the area to much so i can mapquest it. im in town this weekend so might head out there depends on my work schedule though. im originally from sa never seen any of the members from gm of sa except ecoclean seen his car once or twice but seen him more towards the track over there.

Thursday, November 05, 2009 4:59 PM
21300 Gulf Fwy, Webster, TX‎
Saturday, November 07, 2009 7:49 PM
well hey to you too mark! haha

hope to see some people out tomorrow. text me if yall wanna do a pre meet

DOPER.
Sunday, November 08, 2009 3:03 PM
I live on the northeast side of town right off the beltway and east lake houston. I'm joshc that sik96eco was talking about and one of the og members mark was talking about. You should come out to one of our meets I'm all over houston usually for work.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search