Lots of parst for sale!!! stock and not so stock lol! - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Lots of parst for sale!!! stock and not so stock lol!
Friday, November 20, 2009 1:34 PM
Just like the title says guys i have alot of parts that im trying to get rid of, the reason is because some won't fit my cavalier (ecotec)and other parts i just won't need anymore. If you don't like the price you can pm me with your best offer and we can talk about it. For anyone that wants to look at these stuff in person also pm me and we can meet somewhere so you can see for you self what your buying. Im located south of Houston in the clear lake and league city area in a small town called Dickinson.

Anyways this is what i have for sale today:

-Brand new never mounted and still in black primer GM Xtreme Tuner side skirts and rear lip.$ Best Offer takes it.
-2k cavalier oem hoods, fenders, trunk, doors etc.. $Best offer
-Set of sunfire Gt rims with yokohama 205-50-16 ES100 tires, these tires have very good grip. $250
-Set of Rota Racing slip stream rims with tires, rims are gunmetal finish with polished lip and tires are falken azenis. $300
-Set of 18" Motegi Racing chrome rims with 225-40 tires. $500
-Set of non brand lowering springs for j-body. $60
-Brand new 2.5"in/out Magnaflow hi-flow cat ob2 compatible still in box. $75
-Fully assembled 2.4 cylinder head(minus cams and towers) with very low milage. $75
-AEM overdrive pulley and alternator includes different belt.$80
-Generic Intercooler in great condition no leaks or any problems. $130
-Brand new still in the box ZEX in-line fuel pump, comes with instructions and install. hardware.$135
-Brand new 5" Autometer sport compact Tachometer with programable shift light. $150
- High output IDI cover for quad 4 motors $50
-2001 z24 5 speed ECU $50
-Brand new still in the box Apex'i 3" turbo muffler with polished silver finish $150
-Exploited Racing 2.4 turbo manifold with external wastegate flange and custom dump tube and includes a turbonetics evolution wastegate,supposed to have a 1million mile waranty from Exploited Racing but don't know for sure $400
-Set of Rc engeneering 370cc injectors with clips and injector harness.$135
-Venom 400 performance module $150
-Secret intake cam for 2.4 includes 2.3 cam tower $55
-Mint condition Greddy Type S Blow off Valve. $best offer
-Set of Precision Injected, very low milage supercharger injectors for 00-02 cavalier z24 $85
-Brand new still in the box is an MSD Digital RPM activaded nitrous window switch PN 8969 $best offer
-Used but in good working condition is a Nitrous pro-flow bottle heater. $best offer
-2.3 high output throtle body. $best offer
-2.4 stock intake manifold $10
-2.4 stock throtle body $15
-2.4 stock fuel rail and injectors $20

Also have 2.2 parts
-2.2(LN2) forged ross pistons,eagle rods, drilled and polished cranckshaft, could sell whole short block or just internals $pm me
-Ported and polished head polished valves etc.. $pm me
-2.2 3 speed auto tranny with high-stall converter. $pm me

I think these is it guys and girls, if you have any questions or wanna make an offer feel free to pm me, i'll be working on geeting pictures of everything i've listed, gonna try and have them here soon. Thanks!!

-

peformance parts for sale!! Click:
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/engine/62265/

Re: Lots of parst for sale!!! stock and not so stock lol!
Friday, November 20, 2009 2:30 PM
hey I thought you wanted to trade for those parts?

Saturday, November 21, 2009 11:30 AM
Ben, i know i was interested in trading some stuff with you but im in a need of cash right now, plus you said that there was 2 other guys looking to buy the rims/tires i was interested on, so i told you to let them go and to not hold them for me. But let me know if you still wan't the GM Xtreme Tuner kit.

Saturday, November 21, 2009 12:21 PM
2.2 tranny price?
Saturday, November 21, 2009 9:40 PM
Damn u.... I still need a front bumper.

Saturday, November 21, 2009 11:06 PM
What's the bolt pattern on the slipstreams also what size? I've been in search of news rims and I can pick them up(I'm in dickinson, league city, clear lake area for work a lot). Let me know.
Sunday, November 22, 2009 2:01 PM
Uncivilized , Diablita, and Josh all pm'ed.

Sunday, November 22, 2009 2:24 PM
ecoweapon wrote:Ben, i know i was interested in trading some stuff with you but im in a need of cash right now, plus you said that there was 2 other guys looking to buy the rims/tires i was interested on, so i told you to let them go and to not hold them for me. But let me know if you still wan't the GM Xtreme Tuner kit.

I was waiting on a pic of the tuner kit. I will still do a trade if you want too.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 4:33 PM
^^^ I will trade for some cash haha..... make an offer, i would even drive past houston and deliver where we met last time when you bought the bc2 kit of me.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 5:58 PM
ah can't do cash right now. need to get rid of parts first.

Saturday, November 28, 2009 9:25 AM
u sir got a PM

ECOtec DOHC

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search