turbo cav for sale and truck for sale - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
turbo cav for sale and truck for sale
Saturday, November 21, 2009 9:52 PM
I have my 2004 chevrolet for sale, it has 49xxx miles on it. Car has an ecotec motor with a td04 turbo running six pounds of boost. I have never beat on my car just once at san antonio raceway and i only did three runs. Exterior has some flaws the roof has a part were the clear is coming off its a 5"x5" piece, car has some lil dents but nothing major.
Mods are a follows:
Exterior:
vis invador carbon fiber hood
ls sport front bumper
ls sport side skirts
stock rear bumper with Wings West lip(bumper and lip need paint)
Authentic Bomex mirrors(yes its a jdm part and yes they made them for cavaliers believe it or not)
18 inch Msr wheels i think style 108 not sure
Nexen 3000 tires with 85% tread left on them
Interior:
Aftermarket steering wheel
Moates o-meter with lc1 wideband
swoosh oil pressure gauge
swoosh boost gauge(very nice gauges btw0
blue leds in cluster
b&m short shifter
gauges are molded in ac vent on bezel still has one more functioning ac vent in center of car
Suspension:
Megan Racing Springs
Koni Yellow Adjustable Struts
All polyurethane suspension bushings
Front and Rear Freedom Design Strut bars
Aluminum Grand Am control arms with poly bushings
Motor:
td04 turbo
all 2 inch charge pipes
greddy type s blow off valve
2.5 inch downpipe
lsj injectors
cartech fmu
magnaflow cat converter
magnaflow resonator
hks hi power muffler
custom tubes 2.5 inch catback piping

thats about all i can remember right now, i always changed the oil with full synthetic every 3k miles no problems with the car ever.
IM LOOKIN TO GET 4000 FOR THE CAR NOT BAD CONSIDERING THE MODS AND AMOUNT OF MILES IT HAS THE CAR IS PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW
you can get ahold of me at 830-968-5129 plz text first and ill call you when i get the chance as alot of the time im working, thanks for lookin!!!!!!!!!!

Also got a 1994 Ford F-150 for sale it has 108,553 miles not bad for a 94. it has a gooseneck hitch on the back brand new bfg all terrains, bully tailgate net, also has alot of maintenence done new alternator, new starter, new fuel pump, new slave cylinder, new wiper motor and a couple other things done. truck was just sitting there not used for a while. was gonna keep it for myself but i need a diesel for towing my horses. im lookin to get at least 2500 for the truck since it drives great and runs practically like new.

Re: turbo cav for sale and truck for sale
Saturday, November 21, 2009 9:52 PM
Re: turbo cav for sale and truck for sale
Sunday, November 22, 2009 7:59 AM
ill take trades for a truck also? preferably something diesel? 4x4? oh and i also have some brand new russell ss brake lines, brand new ceramic brake pads, ecotec turbo manifold and bride gradient material seat make an offer

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search