GM Bash girls - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
GM Bash girls
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 6:05 PM
OK guys, im looking for a couple ladies to make OFFICIAL GM bash Girls !
what i need is volunteers. i need at least 3 ladies to be available to work at the show and represent the event. They will be spending the day helping event staff, directing show entries, handing out awards, and of course lots and lots of modeling of show cars. The bash girls will ofcourse be in the post show video, lots of pictures, and probably on next years event flyer, so i would prefer girls that plan on attending next year as well.
They will NOT be forced to walk around in skimpy swimsuits(sorry guys) and of course any misconduct toward them will not be tolerated. GM BASH attire will be provided and probably will not be much less clothing than you would be wearing that time of year already. You must be out going, always ready to smile, and as photogenic as possible.
If you think you could do this, or if you know someone that would fit this position and is willing to make themselves available please let me know.
Please send me your name, club affiliation(if any), and 2 pictures to : lonestarbash@gmail.com
Do NOT send indecent photos please. That is not what i am looking for.
I am looking for girls that can SMILE so keep that in mind. Submission photos do not need to be car related. All chosen contacts will be contacted to discuss further details.

Re: GM Bash girls
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 7:28 PM
you know eri will do it. you saw her at heatwave. and I can round up like 3 or 4 more.

how many did you want?

becky
erin
burnadette
emi

oh and eri of course

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 7:31 AM
ben does somehow know alot of laddies, how i will never know lol jk ben but yeah sounds good to me

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:57 AM
Ben Randomly pulled a girl out of the Ski ranch place to take a picture by his car....

Thursday, January 14, 2010 8:40 AM
Rabid Racoon (Gabe) wrote:Ben Randomly pulled a girl out of the Ski ranch place to take a picture by his car....

hey what ever it takes to get some extra points. lol. she was pretty cute too. all wet in her bikini. but I never got a picture of it.

Mr.Cavy254:
it's just how I roll. lol it's funny but I am taking all my cars to the bash this year again and using my truck to pull the sunfire but my other 3 vehicles will all have girls driving them.

Thursday, January 14, 2010 3:06 PM
Ecoclean wrote:
Rabid Racoon (Gabe) wrote:Ben Randomly pulled a girl out of the Ski ranch place to take a picture by his car....

hey what ever it takes to get some extra points. lol. she was pretty cute too. all wet in her bikini. but I never got a picture of it.

Mr.Cavy254:
it's just how I roll. lol it's funny but I am taking all my cars to the bash this year again and using my truck to pull the sunfire but my other 3 vehicles will all have girls driving them.

lol you lucky bastard

Friday, January 15, 2010 10:48 AM
all those girls you know and you Still havnt put in a submission?

Friday, January 15, 2010 2:22 PM
lol they don't want to volunteer to work. they don't mind being there to take pictures and have fun. so guys if you want eri and some of her girlfriends to take pictures don't hesitate to ask her. she is really laid back and enjoys all the attention.

Friday, January 15, 2010 2:47 PM
well them i said thanks for nothing then

Friday, January 15, 2010 5:14 PM
lol

hey tell rick I want him to model next to my car. I know he is one of the nominees.

Friday, January 15, 2010 9:52 PM
i doubt he will even go

Saturday, January 16, 2010 8:03 AM
what happened

Saturday, January 16, 2010 9:52 AM
he lost interest...i had to MAKE him come get his car out of my driveway last week...it had been here since heatwave

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 4:58 PM
What happened to ricks car ?
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 7:52 PM
nothing happened to it...besides the fact we put a brand new 2.4 in it
he just lost interest in it

Thursday, January 21, 2010 12:47 PM
That's how the dice rolls you can only do so much then your like well that was fun time to move on. I still miss the cavy but I look back and I can say that selling it was prob the best thing I could have done. I made a ton of friends while in the jbody scene and I can now call them family. Well good luck to rick on the direction he decides to take.
Thursday, January 21, 2010 4:09 PM
Hell I just got back in the scene but good luck to ya get a scion

Thursday, January 21, 2010 4:33 PM
Delta>J-body, lulz.
Thursday, January 21, 2010 9:53 PM
Yup hey rick get a scion you will love it
Friday, January 22, 2010 6:00 AM
FunkyTown Scikotics Vice wrote:That's how the dice rolls you can only do so much then your like well that was fun time to move on. I still miss the cavy but I look back and I can say that selling it was prob the best thing I could have done. I made a ton of friends while in the jbody scene and I can now call them family. Well good luck to rick on the direction he decides to take.

HEY YOU JUST MAKE SURE YOU BRING MY FRONT LIP TO THE BASH

Friday, January 22, 2010 9:14 PM
Not going to make it to the bash this year might make it next if there is a road course

Sunday, January 24, 2010 7:04 PM
FunkyTown Scikotics Vice wrote:Not going to make it to the bash this year might make it next if there is a road course

well give it to somebody

Monday, January 25, 2010 4:45 PM
If i give it to someone then you might not get it i just cant be giving stuff to people i dont know
Monday, January 25, 2010 5:55 PM
FunkyTown Scikotics Vice wrote:If i give it to someone then you might not get it i just cant be giving stuff to people i dont know

give it do will and darcy. I know you know them. and I have already talked to them.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 5:46 PM
your a re re foo lol no i dont know will and darcy
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search