rgv meet - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
rgv meet
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 6:06 PM
Any one up for a hang out? Not a lot of jtuners in bville. ..

Oh s***, he has two fire extinguishers in there!

Re: rgv meet
Thursday, April 01, 2010 6:29 PM
braunsville or brownsville
Thursday, April 01, 2010 8:38 PM
Brownsville. I've been to the Valley before.

www.gmofhouston.com
Thursday, April 01, 2010 11:15 PM
cool ill be around that peticular area around mid june towards brady for a family reunion
Friday, June 18, 2010 8:54 PM
hey michael when would the meet be il defenitely be there
Saturday, June 19, 2010 10:38 AM
im from san benito so if you wanna meet up for the cruise on saturdays in harlingen or thursdays in mcallen im down

Saturday, June 19, 2010 11:06 AM
haha sup mike, didnt recognize you as jtuner lol and ive seen "mr philip garza's" sunfire around when the sunday night cruise was in brownsville...

Saturday, June 19, 2010 5:54 PM
yeah ive seen your talon too nice a**hell u said thursdays in mcallen right does it get all bada** over there?
Saturday, June 19, 2010 6:22 PM
but maybe we can meet up on saturdays u coming tomorrow for the hang out at brownsville
Saturday, June 19, 2010 9:07 PM
yea mcallen is way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than brownsville and harlingen combined lol

where at??? i havent been out since it was at boot jack, i got a ticket there so i stopped going

Sunday, June 20, 2010 8:00 AM
were cruising at bocachica we hangout in the gas station at four corners and then we go to the walmart pretty cool and by the way what was the ticket for?

Sunday, June 20, 2010 8:10 AM
what time do you guys meet there?? yea ill go...

it was for loitering at the parking lot, it was me and some other eclipses that got caged in by undercover cops but its all good cus they dismissed my ticket

Sunday, June 20, 2010 11:03 AM
sup, dawg, I haven't been here for a while. is the cavalier club still out there?

Oh s***, he has two fire extinguishers in there!
Sunday, June 20, 2010 4:06 PM
ha lucky u i got a ticket supposibly the cop behind said i did not put my turn signal and gave me a ticket he was being such an a** oh its about 9:30 or 10:00 around that time u going?
Sunday, June 20, 2010 4:33 PM
ill head out there around 9:30 then, if i dont see anyone ill pass by mcdonalds or somewhere to get food lol and ill cruise it there,,,ill be in the cavalier though..

Sunday, June 20, 2010 4:58 PM
alright then ill see u there
Monday, June 21, 2010 10:37 AM
i was there around 10:00pm Sunday yesterday. I didnt see any J-bodies.... everyone was on strawberry plaza(front of Walmart of Bocachica) and on four corners was the King's Club.... does the team Z element still exist or not anymore? I want to meet ppl with J-bodies... well see ya..
Monday, June 21, 2010 3:53 PM
Perroloco . wrote:i was there around 10:00pm Sunday yesterday. I didnt see any J-bodies.... everyone was on strawberry plaza(front of Walmart of Bocachica) and on four corners was the King's Club.... does the team Z element still exist or not anymore? I want to meet ppl with J-bodies... well see ya..

what do you drive??? i was there with a friend from street evolution and then i met up with philip...

i drive a black z24

Monday, June 21, 2010 9:37 PM
I was driving a 2000 z24 red convertible
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 8:18 PM
yeah oscar and i met up in front of bells i drive a 2000 pontiac sunfire with crappy paint job all black and yellow besides i didnt even see ur cavi, and yeah the club z element still exist do you kno any of the members?
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 8:52 PM
never seen that club around...

Thursday, June 24, 2010 10:27 AM
no i dont know any members... but last year around Sep-Oct. I met some guys with convertible cavys too. they had a black one and i tthink the other one was white.. one of the guys was called carlos.. he was around his late 20s early 30s
Thursday, June 24, 2010 2:12 PM
is anyone down to cruise on saturday or sunday??

Thursday, June 24, 2010 2:17 PM
nah dont kno them they will probably be at four corners on sunday
Thursday, June 24, 2010 2:50 PM
hey we can meet up somewhere before the hangout?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search